Old 17-07-2009, 07:46 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st

Default Giusi! Happy Birthday

"June Hughes" wrote in message

However, you are more at risk from posting to Usenet than Facebook,
IMNSHO.
--
June Hughes

Is that so, you dumb airheaded, post menopausal, dried up ****?

Now, if I had posted that on Facebook it would not have lasted long, nor
would my account. However, on the Usenet it is here for all to see for
eternity and a day.

Does that make your NSHO worthless, as usual?

(I'm following up twice because it seems to be all the rage frequented by
June Hughes and her toady Mike Reid.)

June Hughes
34 Weirdale Avenue
Barnet
London N20 0AG

Tel: 0208 361 4548

Old 17-07-2009, 08:30 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st

In message , June Nemesis
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message

However, you are more at risk from posting to Usenet than Facebook,
IMNSHO.
--
June Hughes

Is that so, you dumb airheaded, post menopausal, dried up ****?

Now, if I had posted that on Facebook it would not have lasted long, nor
would my account. However, on the Usenet it is here for all to see for
eternity and a day.

Does that make your NSHO worthless, as usual?

(I'm following up twice because it seems to be all the rage frequented by
June Hughes and her toady Mike Reid.)

June Hughes
34 Weirdale Avenue
Barnet
London N20 0AG

Tel: 0208 361 4548

I see you have also posted this to the coronation street usenet group.
Interesting. I know who you are now. BTW that is my EX-DIRECTORY
number and you have it. How come, you miserable little toad? Because I
gave it to you? As someone in ukfd has already said, you are a stalker
and the authorities will be likely to be interested in you.
--
June Hughes
DISCLAIMER