Old 19-07-2009, 07:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default We appear to have ........

..... a new member of the 'Owners' here :-((

Would someone kindly remind them, just as I have been reminded, that
uk.rec.gardening does NOT have owners please?

Some might 'THINK' that because they started gardening with Adam that they
have the 'right' to be the 'owners' but regretfully they are wrong.

Kindest possible regards

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

Old 19-07-2009, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

"Advertising
Participants in discussions may include references to their garden-related
business in their .sig (max. four lines)."

######
## garden-related business
######

Old 19-07-2009, 08:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"RG" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

"Advertising
Participants in discussions may include references to their garden-related
business in their .sig (max. four lines)."

######
## garden-related business
######

Members of the Royal Naval Electrical Branch Association are gardeners.
Mabbett fell over on that one, don't trip as he did.

Shanklin Manor Mews are set in their own landscaped gardens with a huge Rose
Bed Garden outside their front doors. Mabbett fell over on that one, don't
trip as he did

Kindest possible regards

Old 19-07-2009, 10:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2009-07-19 20:29:01 +0100, "RG" said:

"'Mike'" wrote in message

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

"Advertising
Participants in discussions may include references to their garden-related
business in their .sig (max. four lines)."

######
## garden-related business
######

Mr Crowe appears unable to grasp the meaning of the Charter and the
fact that this is a gardening group in the first place!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 20-07-2009, 01:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
I wouldn't worry, there can't be many who read his posts.
The man probably resides in more killfiles than anyone
else, in the entire history of Usenet...

Why bother?
I've been off and on Usenet for over 10 years... more like 15 as it
happens.
Ignore the crap and celebrate the cool.
Should be written into the charter, methinks. Why else would I have
rejoined the minute I got net access at home again after a long
absence? Cos I liked the nice ones and killfiled the rest.
Chill and you will feel the force, Luke my son.

Old 20-07-2009, 01:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

PS: We're all allowed to get arsy from time to time, but unless you
suddenly grow a beard and start hiding under bridges counting the
Billy Goats Gruff, it'll be ok
Old 20-07-2009, 07:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 20:34:29 +0100, "'Mike'"
wrote:

"RG" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

"Advertising
Participants in discussions may include references to their garden-related
business in their .sig (max. four lines)."

######
## garden-related business
######

Members of the Royal Naval Electrical Branch Association are gardeners.
Mabbett fell over on that one, don't trip as he did.

Come on old chap, best to play the game by the rules. Don't bring HM's
people into this.

Sapper