GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   The trolls :-( (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/186432-trolls.html)

Ophelia[_4_] 14-08-2009 02:43 PM

The trolls :-(

Gordon H wrote:
In message , Ophelia
writes
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:

If I had any comment to make about your husband, I would do so,
and I WOULD PUT MY NAME ON THE POST! So, I guess this
must be from one of the trolls over whom you have no control?

Sheeeeeesh!

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!

*smile*

Gordon H[_3_] 14-08-2009 03:42 PM

The trolls :-(

In message , Ophelia
writes
Gordon H wrote:
In message , Ophelia
writes
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:

If I had any comment to make about your husband, I would do so,
and I WOULD PUT MY NAME ON THE POST! So, I guess this
must be from one of the trolls over whom you have no control?

Sheeeeeesh!

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!

*smile*

I didn't write any of that.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

sutartsorric 17-08-2009 11:58 AM

The trolls :-(

On Aug 16, 9:22*pm, Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
Gordon H wrote:
writes
Gordon H wrote:
Ophelia writes
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:

If I had any comment to make about your husband, I would do so,
and I WOULD PUT MY NAME ON THE POST! *So, I guess this
must be from one of the trolls over whom you have no control?

Sheeeeeesh!

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!

*smile*

I didn't write any of that.

Just Ophelia playing silly buggers again. * It's not unusual...

--
AnneJ

Could someone please explain (to a naive old bloke) exactly what is
going on?

Ophelia[_4_] 17-08-2009 12:53 PM

The trolls :-(

"sutartsorric" wrote in message
On Aug 16, 9:22 pm, Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
Gordon H wrote:
writes
Gordon H wrote:
Ophelia writes
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:

If I had any comment to make about your husband, I would do so,
and I WOULD PUT MY NAME ON THE POST! So, I guess this
must be from one of the trolls over whom you have no control?

Sheeeeeesh!

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!

*smile*

I didn't write any of that.

Just Ophelia playing silly buggers again. It's not unusual...

--
AnneJ

Could someone please explain (to a naive old bloke) exactly what is
going on?

Sure. After the sentence I don't believe you, Mr Gordon told me I was
stupid. That bit was accidentally erased and I smiled underneath where it
as mean to be.

Gordon H[_3_] 17-08-2009 03:06 PM

The trolls :-(

In message
,
sutartsorric writes
On Aug 16, 9:22*pm, Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
Gordon H wrote:
writes
Gordon H wrote:
Ophelia writes
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:

If I had any comment to make about your husband, I would do so,
and I WOULD PUT MY NAME ON THE POST! *So, I guess this
must be from one of the trolls over whom you have no control?

Sheeeeeesh!

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!

*smile*

I didn't write any of that.

Just Ophelia playing silly buggers again. * It's not unusual...
--
AnneJ

Could someone please explain (to a naive old bloke) exactly what is
going on?

If you didn't have your head in the clouds, you would understand.
--
Submin-olumuc
Remove "invalid" to reply

sutartsorric 18-08-2009 04:39 PM

The trolls :-(

On 17 Aug, 15:06, Gordon H
wrote:
In message
,
sutartsorric writes

On Aug 16, 9:22*pm, Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
Gordon H wrote:
writes
Gordon H wrote:
Ophelia writes
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:

If I had any comment to make about your husband, I would do so,
and I WOULD PUT MY NAME ON THE POST! *So, I guess this
must be from one of the trolls over whom you have no control?

Sheeeeeesh!

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!

*smile*

I didn't write any of that.

Just Ophelia playing silly buggers again. * It's not unusual...
--
AnneJ

Could someone please explain (to a naive old bloke) exactly what is
going on?

If you didn't have your head in the clouds, you would understand.
--
Submin-olumuc
Remove "invalid" to reply

Very droll

moghouse 18-08-2009 07:56 PM

The trolls :-(

On Aug 18, 4:39*pm, sutartsorric wrote:

Very droll-

Oh no, not a droll troll!

Gordon H[_3_] 24-08-2009 11:11 AM

The trolls :-(

In message
,
Judith in France writes

What do you expect of him? He's on the other group now talking about
his OAP ex-girlfriend who "is now history" and going into detail
why!!! What sort of man does this? I really should know better
reading such muck.
Judith

Good grief! Is this the post which has given the cross-posting Trolls
such a field day. I just spotted my name in the blocked threads in
another group.

Just to complete the picture, I gave my OAP ex-g/f a lift on Saturday to
catch her holiday coach, just as she would do for me, because we have
been friends for 35 years!

Best wishes to J for a speedy recovery.
--
Gordon H