GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   The trolls :-( (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/186432-trolls.html)

Sacha[_7_] 10-08-2009 01:37 PM

The trolls :-(

As we know - brainless idiots. What a waste of oxygen!

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.cum

Charlie Pridham[_2_] 10-08-2009 01:57 PM

The trolls :-(

In article ,
says...
As we know - brainless idiots. What a waste of oxygen!

Its been better here since I switched to microplanet gravity news reader
and News.Individual. filters out most of it.
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Gordon H[_3_] 10-08-2009 02:01 PM

The trolls :-(

In message , Sacha
writes
As we know - brainless idiots. What a waste of oxygen!

...And not worth starting a thread about.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

Sacha[_7_] 10-08-2009 02:18 PM

The trolls :-(

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:01:33 +0100, Gordon H
wrote:

In message , Sacha
writes
As we know - brainless idiots. What a waste of oxygen!

..And not worth starting a thread about.

Gordon, please don't tell me what to do in my own group.

Stephen Wolstenholme 10-08-2009 02:37 PM

The trolls :-(

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 13:57:03 +0100, Charlie Pridham
wrote:

In article ,
says...
As we know - brainless idiots. What a waste of oxygen!

Its been better here since I switched to microplanet gravity news reader
and News.Individual. filters out most of it.

I use NIN too but quite a lot of the rubbish gets through their
filters. None of it gets through my filters. I just kill filter anyone
hiding behind news.alt.net

The thing is that news.alt.net charge for their service so trolls need
to get value for money :)

Sacha[_7_] 10-08-2009 02:41 PM

The trolls :-(

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:37:43 +0100, Stephen Wolstenholme
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 13:57:03 +0100, Charlie Pridham
wrote:

In article ,
says...
As we know - brainless idiots. What a waste of oxygen!

Its been better here since I switched to microplanet gravity news reader
and News.Individual. filters out most of it.

I use NIN too but quite a lot of the rubbish gets through their
filters. None of it gets through my filters. I just kill filter anyone
hiding behind news.alt.net

Well done.

Gordon H[_3_] 10-08-2009 03:36 PM

The trolls :-(

In message , Sacha
writes
On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:01:33 +0100, Gordon H
wrote:

In message , Sacha
writes
As we know - brainless idiots. What a waste of oxygen!

..And not worth starting a thread about.

Gordon, please don't tell me what to do in my own group.

You OWN the group???

I didn't tell you what to do, I merely stated my opinion, that it is
priceless to start a new thread about Trolls!
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

Sacha[_7_] 10-08-2009 03:48 PM

The trolls :-(

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 15:36:45 +0100, Gordon H
wrote:

In message , Sacha
writes
On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:01:33 +0100, Gordon H
wrote:

In message , Sacha
writes
As we know - brainless idiots. What a waste of oxygen!

..And not worth starting a thread about.

Gordon, please don't tell me what to do in my own group.

You OWN the group???

Yes, more or less. I think you'll find that I am the most prolific
poster here and I give the only worthwhile advice.

I didn't tell you what to do, I merely stated my opinion, that it is
priceless to start a new thread about Trolls!

I did not ask for, or require, your pontificating.

Gordon H[_3_] 10-08-2009 05:53 PM

The trolls :-(

In message , Sacha
writes

Gordon, you're a fully paid up nitwit. LOOK AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT
PURPORTS TO BE MINE. It's altered so as to slip past idiots who,
apparently, can't read. I did not start the thread and I did not
describe this as my group. That is the work of a troll who you're
giving a really lovely time. Pull yourself together. My address does
not end in 'cum' and nor do I call myself sachah.

Apparently insults are acceptable in this group.

If you have your own personal Troll following you about it is your
problem, not mine, and I have to say that his style and tone are as
pompous as yours!

I don't examine every address before reading every post, do you?
Neither did Charlie Pridham nor Steve, apparently.

Are you calling them idiots?
LOL!

If I put you in my K/F as I have in other groups it will prevent this
happening again. ;-)
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

Pete Stockdale 10-08-2009 06:57 PM

The trolls

"Sacha" wrote in message

Gordon, you're a fully paid up nitwit. LOOK AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT
PURPORTS TO BE MINE. It's altered so as to slip past idiots who,
apparently, can't read. I did not start the thread and I did not describe
this as my group. That is the work of a troll who you're giving a really
lovely time. Pull yourself together. My address does not end in 'cum' and
nor do I call myself sachah.

--

Sacha

Please try to adopt the "ignore them" school of thought.
Main rule - if your post follows directly on from an "undesirable" then you
have failed !

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Pete Stockdale[_2_] 10-08-2009 07:17 PM

The trolls

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 18:57:30 +0100, "Pete Stockdale"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message

Gordon, you're a fully paid up nitwit. LOOK AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT
PURPORTS TO BE MINE. It's altered so as to slip past idiots who,
apparently, can't read. I did not start the thread and I did not describe
this as my group. That is the work of a troll who you're giving a really
lovely time. Pull yourself together. My address does not end in 'cum' and
nor do I call myself sachah.

--

Sacha

Please try to adopt the "ignore them" school of thought.
Main rule - if your post follows directly on from an "undesirable" then you
have failed !

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

I forgot to add that all trolls are ****s.

Regards
Pete
www.theanalshop.com

Sacha[_7_] 10-08-2009 07:24 PM

The trolls

wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message

Gordon, you're a fully paid up nitwit. LOOK AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT
PURPORTS TO BE MINE. It's altered so as to slip past idiots who,
apparently, can't read. I did not start the thread and I did not describe
this as my group. That is the work of a troll who you're giving a really
lovely time. Pull yourself together. My address does not end in 'cum' and
nor do I call myself sachah.

--

Sacha

Please try to adopt the "ignore them" school of thought.
Main rule - if your post follows directly on from an "undesirable" then you
have failed !

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Please do not tell me how to post. If you don't confront them, they
won't go away.

mark 11-08-2009 12:04 AM

The trolls :-(

"Gordon H" wrote in message
[...]

Wouldn't it be easier just to hold your hands up and admit you got caught by
a prank?

mark

Gordon H[_3_] 11-08-2009 11:25 AM

The trolls :-(

In message , mark
writes

"Gordon H" wrote

Wouldn't it be easier just to hold your hands up and admit you got caught by
a prank?
mark

I thought that was obvious, and I wasn't the only one. ;-)
It won't happen again.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply