Old 27-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Nigel Walker

Default Inspiration for garden design needed

Hi,

Can someone point me to galleries of photo's and/or designs of existing
gardens? I have a 40ft X 50ft back garden that I want to do some serious
revamping to, but I need some ideas!

Nigel.

Old 27-04-2003, 10:20 PM
Liz & Andy

Nigel Walker wrote in message
Hi,

Can someone point me to galleries of photo's and/or designs of existing
gardens? I have a 40ft X 50ft back garden that I want to do some serious
revamping to, but I need some ideas!

Nigel.

There's no substitute for actually visiting some gardens, IMO. If you're in
the south, try RHS Wisley which has a permanent display of small show
gardens on various themes, or other RHS gardens are also good. Link:
http://www.rhs.org.uk/gardens/index.asp

Good luck

Liz

Old 27-04-2003, 10:20 PM
William Tasso

Nigel Walker wrote:
Hi,

Can someone point me to galleries of photo's and/or designs of
existing gardens? I have a 40ft X 50ft back garden that I want to do
some serious revamping to, but I need some ideas!

That really is too much of a blank canvas. Give something to work with:
flat/sloping, clay/sand, N/S/E/W, location, children, pets, surroundings,
favourites/hates.

google throws up over 7000 pages with this:
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22ga...gn%22+ideas+uk

--
William Tasso

Old 29-04-2003, 05:32 PM
Nigel Walker

Hi William,

Yes it is a bit of a blank canvas, but I wanted to see what other people had
done to grab some ideas.

In answer to your questions:

Flat, very stoney neutral PH, West facing, no children or pets. It has a
lawn at present I was planning on getting rid of at it is so bad and maybe
putting gravel and paving stones down with maybe a couple of smaller areas
of lawn.

Nigel.

Old 29-04-2003, 05:32 PM
Nigel Walker

Thanks for the links, Jenny. I found your website and garden very
interesting.

Nigel.

"JennyC" wrote in message

"Nigel Walker" wrote in message
Hi,

Can someone point me to galleries of photo's and/or designs of

existing
gardens? I have a 40ft X 50ft back garden that I want to do some

serious
revamping to, but I need some ideas!
Nigel.

Hi Nigel

I have a list of 'design' links on my garden pages:

http://members.rott.chello.nl/ldejag...ndex.history.h
tm

Scroll to bottom of page............
Jenny

Inspiration needed gwildor Gardening 2 05-03-2008 11:38 PM
Garden Design Program CDs, Landscape design programs, Kitchen Design 3D programs, Interior 3D design, other ... [email protected] Gardening 1 05-02-2006 09:36 PM
Garden Design Program CDs, Landscape design programs, Kitchen Design 3D programs, Interior 3D design, other ... [email protected] Texas 0 05-02-2006 11:18 AM
Garden Design Program CDs, Landscape design programs, Kitchen Design 3D programs, Interior 3D design, other ... [email protected] Australia 0 05-02-2006 11:17 AM
Garden Design Program CDs, Landscape design programs, Kitchen Design 3D programs, Interior 3D design, other ... [email protected] United Kingdom 0 05-02-2006 11:16 AM