Old 18-09-2009, 07:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Badgers or foxes?

In article ,
Chris Hogg wrote:

Green monkeys are a major problem, and baboons are much, much worse,
but global warming hasn't reached the level that they are major UK
pests yet.

Er...I don't think so down here in west Cornwall!

You mean that they ARE a major problem in west Cornwall? Boggle.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 18-09-2009, 07:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message ,
writes
Green monkeys are a major problem, and baboons are much, much worse,

Elephants?
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley
Old 19-09-2009, 12:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sep 18, 7:23*pm, Stewart Robert Hinsley
wrote:

Green monkeys are a major problem, and baboons are much, much worse,

Elephants?

Don't be silly, Stewart, everybody knows the elephants are in the
fridge dancing in the custard!

Old 15-12-2009, 06:00 PM
Registered User

Location: North & East London
Exclamation

Urban foxes will eat absolutely anything we will or we will throw out in to our recycling food bin or general domestic/commercial waste. This includes used nappies and anything else that smells strong.

I control nusiance urban foxes in North & East London for a living. Most of my work revolves around schools and private gardens where foxes are causing a health & safety problem or financial damage to property.

Under The Abandonement Act 1960, it is illegal to release a trapped fox back into the wild therefore, I hold a firearms certificate to carry out a humane dispatch. Quiety often, I look upon my work as a mercy killing as the foxes are in such poor, sick and diseased condition, unlike its lucky cousin the country fox that lives off rabbits and fresh water, rather than London waste.

My website www.pestgo4u.com has more information to view if required.

Badgers, Foxes, Rabbits, Moles or what? 'Mike'[_4_] United Kingdom 0 18-09-2012 05:48 PM
Badgers Margret United Kingdom 20 28-04-2005 11:50 AM
Squirrel Digging Up Bulbs (and badgers...) Lorna United Kingdom 0 06-10-2003 12:19 PM
badgers N Flanders Lawns 0 05-05-2003 10:58 PM
badgers N Flanders Lawns 0 07-12-2002 03:49 PM