Old 10-10-2009, 01:55 PM
Registered User

Default Gardena Computer 2030 Irrigation System

I Have Been Given A Newish Gardena Computer 2030 But No Box Or User Manual/instructions.i Have Fitted A New 9v Battery But It Won't Start And The Time Set Won't Come On Etc. Can Anyone Help, I Did See A Thread On This Site Where The Author Said He Used To Have A 2030 - It Would Be Useful To Hear From Him.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"ROY STRICKLAND" wrote ...

I Have Been Given A Newish Gardena Computer 2030 But No Box Or User
Manual/instructions.i Have Fitted A New 9v Battery But It Won't Start
And The Time Set Won't Come On Etc. Can Anyone Help, I Did See A Thread
On This Site Where The Author Said He Used To Have A 2030 - It Would Be
Useful To Hear From Him.

Are you sure it's not a Gardena c1030?

That manual is here...
http://safemanuals.com/user-guide-in...A/WT%201030-_E

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Old 11-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Hobden View Post
"ROY STRICKLAND" wrote ...

I Have Been Given A Newish Gardena Computer 2030 But No Box Or User
Manual/instructions.i Have Fitted A New 9v Battery But It Won't Start
And The Time Set Won't Come On Etc. Can Anyone Help, I Did See A Thread
On This Site Where The Author Said He Used To Have A 2030 - It Would Be
Useful To Hear From Him.

Are you sure it's not a Gardena c1030?

That manual is here...
http://safemanuals.com/user-guide-in...A/WT%201030-_E

--
Regards
Bob Hobden
just W. of London
Thanks for the information re safemanuals but mine a 2030 and they don't do it.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"ROY STRICKLAND" wrote ...-

http://tinyurl.com/yg29zwq

Thanks for the information re safemanuals but mine a 2030 and they
don't do it.

Try emailing their Service Dept.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Old 12-10-2009, 04:50 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Hobden View Post
"ROY STRICKLAND" wrote
Bob Hobden Wrote:
"ROY STRICKLAND" wrote ...-

I Have Been Given A Newish Gardena Computer 2030 But No Box Or User
Manual/instructions.i Have Fitted A New 9v Battery But It Won't Start
And The Time Set Won't Come On Etc. Can Anyone Help, I Did See A
Thread
On This Site Where The Author Said He Used To Have A 2030 - It Would
Be
Useful To Hear From Him.

Are you sure it's not a Gardena c1030?

That manual is here...
http://tinyurl.com/yg29zwq

Thanks for the information re safemanuals but mine a 2030 and they
don't do it.

Try emailing their Service Dept.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden
just W. of London
Hi Bob- I phoned them - their technical bloke said " buy a new one"!