Old 24-12-2009, 02:47 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening

Default To all the decent and sensible posters:-

I wish you all a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

And hope to continue reading the decent posts, and contribute to both
newsgroups, if and when I wake up!(:-)

Alan

Old 24-12-2009, 03:21 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening

"alan.holmes" wrote in message
news

I wish you all a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

And hope to continue reading the decent posts, and contribute to both
newsgroups, if and when I wake up!(:-)

Alan

Thank you Alan and the very best of Christmas and the New Year to you too

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

Old 24-12-2009, 03:39 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening

In message , alan.holmes
writes

I wish you all a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

And hope to continue reading the decent posts, and contribute to both
newsgroups, if and when I wake up!(:-)

Alan

Happy Christmas, Alan.

And everyone else, of course.
--
June Hughes
Old 24-12-2009, 07:27 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening

alan.holmes wrote:
I wish you all a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

And hope to continue reading the decent posts, and contribute to
both
newsgroups, if and when I wake up!(:-)

Alan

Merry Christmas, Alan, from the other side of the Atlantic, and to all
my friends on ukf+d.

Dora

Old 24-12-2009, 08:03 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening

In message , Dora
writes
alan.holmes wrote:
I wish you all a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

And hope to continue reading the decent posts, and contribute to
both
newsgroups, if and when I wake up!(:-)

Alan

Merry Christmas, Alan, from the other side of the Atlantic, and to all
my friends on ukf+d.

Dora

Aw Dora, How lovely. And a Merry Christmas to you too. xx

--
June Hughes

Old 24-12-2009, 08:19 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening

June Hughes wrote:

In message , Dora
writes

Ingratiating ****.

Old 24-12-2009, 09:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

alan.holmes wrote:
I wish you all a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

And hope to continue reading the decent posts, and contribute to both
newsgroups, if and when I wake up!(:-)

Alan

The same to you and yours Alan, and of course, all other decent URGlers
--
https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Pete C
London UK

Old 24-12-2009, 09:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Pete C" wrote in message

alan.holmes wrote:
I wish you all a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

And hope to continue reading the decent posts, and contribute to both
newsgroups, if and when I wake up!(:-)

Alan

The same to you and yours Alan, and of course, all other decent URGlers
--
https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Pete C
London UK

Thanks Pete C, and the same to you and yours :-))

Old 24-12-2009, 09:44 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening

'Mike' wrote:

Thank you Alan and the very best of Christmas and the New Year to you too

This post was not meant for you - check subject line!
Old 24-12-2009, 10:06 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening

"Jim" wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:

Thank you Alan and the very best of Christmas and the New Year to you too

This post was not meant for you - check subject line!

""To all decent and sensible posters:-""

Merry Christmas to you as well Jim if you feel you fit the heading.

Old 25-12-2009, 05:06 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening

Mike wrote in message ...
June Hughes wrote:

In message , Dora
writes
alan.holmes wrote:
I wish you all a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

And hope to continue reading the decent posts, and contribute to
both newsgroups, if and when I wake up!(:-)

Alan

Merry Christmas, Alan, from the other side of the Atlantic, and to
all my friends on ukf+d.

Dora

Aw Dora, How lovely. And a Merry Christmas to you too. xx

Ingratiating ****.

!PLONK!

Old 30-12-2009, 02:22 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening

"alan.holmes" ha scritto nel messaggio
I wish you all a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

And hope to continue reading the decent posts, and contribute to both
newsgroups, if and when I wake up!(:-)

Thank you, and many happy returns of the season to all.

Judith

Old 30-12-2009, 02:36 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening

"Giusi" wrote in message

"alan.holmes" ha scritto nel messaggio
I wish you all a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

And hope to continue reading the decent posts, and contribute to both
newsgroups, if and when I wake up!(:-)

Thank you, and many happy returns of the season to all.

Judith

And a Happy and Prosperous New Year to you all as well

Old 30-12-2009, 11:17 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening

In message , Giusi
writes

"alan.holmes" ha scritto nel messaggio
I wish you all a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

And hope to continue reading the decent posts, and contribute to both
newsgroups, if and when I wake up!(:-)

Thank you, and many happy returns of the season to all.

Judith

And the same to you Judith.
--
June Hughes
Old 31-12-2009, 12:00 AM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening
CP CP is offline

On Dec 30, 11:17*pm, June Hughes wrote:
In message , Giusi
writes

"alan.holmes" ha scritto nel messaggio
I wish you all a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

And hope to continue reading the decent posts, and contribute to both
newsgroups, if and when I wake up!(:-)

Thank you, and many happy returns of the season to all.

Judith

And the same to you Judith.

Seconded...or thirded, possibly even fourthed (fourthied?) ;-)