Old 27-03-2010, 03:52 PM
Registered User

Default Can I move seedlings to Greenhouse?

I have various seedlings that have just germinated and are at the first leaf stage.

I germinated the ones that said they needed 15-20C in seed trays in my conservatory and am wondering if they can now go outside in my greenhouse.

There a
Brachyscome
Nasturtium
Sweet Pea
Chrysanthemum
Morning Glory
Thunbergia
Candytuft

And similar annuals.
Old 29-03-2010, 07:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales

--
CaptainSEO

You dont say if you have any heat in your greenhouse, or at least
frost protection.
If you can keep a temp of around 50f then they should move OK, but
remember they are forcasting a return to cold this week.
Covering with newspaper an night can help prevent them geting to cold,
but you must also make sure that they dont get to hot in the daytime
if you get sunshine.
Good luck
David Hill