Old 28-04-2010, 07:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Asprin

Thanks David, last year I used some organic 'Viresco
foliar'. It's quite dilute at 5g per litre. No joy,
still got blight in spuds, virus in g/house toms. This
year I'll try Viresco and asprin. If it doesn't work,
next year it's going to be DSMO and asprin.

Bertie

+Looks as if you can disolve asprin in ethyl alcohol, you would then
dilute it down to the required strength/dilution.
David Hill