Old 05-05-2010, 10:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Any suggestions please

Your help please. One side is dying. Click on any picture to enlarge.

http://www.myalbum.com/Album-BIE8DE8...-of-Other.html

(Last picture is a Duck and her Dozen on early morning swimming exercises
;-))

Mike

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.

Old 05-05-2010, 04:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote
Your help please. One side is dying. Click on any picture to enlarge.

http://www.myalbum.com/Album-BIE8DE8...-of-Other.html

Someone been bleaching the drain?

--
Regards
Bob Hobden
Old 05-05-2010, 06:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
pk pk is offline

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote
Your help please. One side is dying. Click on any picture to enlarge.

http://www.myalbum.com/Album-BIE8DE8...-of-Other.html

Someone been bleaching the drain?

looks like classic Pyracanta fireblight - google for info.

pk

Old 05-05-2010, 08:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote
Your help please. One side is dying. Click on any picture to enlarge.

http://www.myalbum.com/Album-BIE8DE8...-of-Other.html

Someone been bleaching the drain?

--
Regards
Bob Hobden
W.of London. UK

Not to my knowledge

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.

Old 05-05-2010, 09:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"pk" wrote in message
"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote
Your help please. One side is dying. Click on any picture to enlarge.

http://www.myalbum.com/Album-BIE8DE8...-of-Other.html

Someone been bleaching the drain?

looks like classic Pyracanta fireblight - google for info.

pk

Have googled and even with my limited knowledge about gardening, as has been
reminded so many times, it certainly looks like it.

Very many thanks.

Old 06-05-2010, 08:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"mark" wrote in message

Tell me mike, WTF do you know about this property?

:-)) Ever such a lot :-))

Tell me, where did you get the pictures?

:-)) I took them yesterday morning :-))

Tell me, what do you know about ANY of it?

:-)) Well let's put it this way, I am sitting about 30 feet from that front
door now and can see it :-))

I mean, what exactly is your point?
... a general 'guess the answer' from a picture question...?

:-)) I thought the photo's and question were quite straight forward. What
part of 'Any suggestions please' do you not understand? Others have
understood thequestion, where is your problem? :-))

Why not try the IOW newsgroup with a question....
"where is this door situated on the IOW" ..?.... for example.

:-)) I know where it is thank you. The owner would like to know what the
problem is :-))

Are you fed up with virtually no one responding to you ?

:-)) Oh dear, did you miss the responses I received? One being the answer?
:-))

I watch your posts here and you seem to have caused so much damage ( as
you have done to the IOW group) that you are either killfiled or people
just don't - in general - respond to you..

:-)) But don't you think that is the correct answer if you don't wish to
read someone's posts? Killfile them (Not that I have been killfiled by all
;-)) I still get responses 'third hand' so to speak :-)) Rather like
complaining about your posts being posted on gardenbanter, you know what
they do, if you don't want anything you say on uk.rec.gardening to be posted
on gardenbanter, don't post on uk.rec.gardening. It's no use getting all
upset and throwing a wobbly :-)))

You are projecting the image of a very sad old man..

:-)) And what image are you giving about yourself? :-))

mark

Kindest possible regards

Mike

Old 06-05-2010, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

'Mike' wrote:
Your help please. One side is dying. Click on any picture to enlarge.

http://www.myalbum.com/Album-BIE8DE8...-of-Other.html

(Last picture is a Duck and her Dozen on early morning swimming
exercises ;-))

Mike

I see you've got a likely answer Mike, I was going to suggest animal (dog?)
pee.
--

Pete C
London. UK.

Old 06-05-2010, 06:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Pete C" wrote
I see you've got a likely answer Mike, I was going to suggest animal
(dog?) pee.

No, not dog pee. It has to be cat pee. :-)

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Old 06-05-2010, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

There is the possibility it could be Dog Fox. Foxes do trigger the security
lights quite often and my wife did remark, that there were some bare
patches on the small lawn opposite the front door when she cut the grass
yesterday 'Looks likes a bitch has been here'.

But there are so many places for the Dog Fox to 'cock its leg', so to speak
;-)

(Do they 'cock their leg'?)

Old 06-05-2010, 06:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Will" wrote in message

Well Mark, you obviously haven't been following Mike's posts over the
years. This, of course is the front door of the 'manor' next to the old
church in Shanklin at which his daughter and her husband live.

Almost, but not quite right. The Manor is the next one up, they sold that a
couple of years ago :-))

You really are not a Mike groupie are you!!

Just out to take a poke every so often ;-))

It was quite a sensible question amazingly!

Thank you :-))

Dreadful isn't it???????? ;-)))

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.

Old 06-05-2010, 11:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

mark wrote:

It was quite a sensible question amazingly!

Yes... I suppose it was. I'm cynically dubious of his varying posts...
He has, on the IOW group, been caught out a number of times, almost, if
not, to the point of lying ...so I do read his posts with great caution.

I think a lot of people here do too after reading his many (usually
totally off-topic) posts.
Still not sure if he's a poor troll or has 'difficulties'(to be PC!)
You lot do bait him mercilessly over on IOW - keep up the good work

Jim
NE England
Old 09-05-2010, 06:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Will" wrote in message

Well Mark, you obviously haven't been following Mike's posts over the
years. This, of course is the front door of the 'manor' next to the old
church in Shanklin at which his daughter and her husband live.

Almost, but not quite right. The Manor is the next one up, they sold that
a couple of years ago :-))

You really are not a Mike groupie are you!!

Just out to take a poke every so often ;-))

It was quite a sensible question amazingly!

Thank you :-))

Dreadful isn't it???????? ;-)))

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.

hello Mike,
The missus and myself have often wondered how much that wall around your
daughter's 'estate' cost to build or did you do it for them on the cheap!

Will

Old 09-05-2010, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Will" wrote in message

hello Mike,
The missus and myself have often wondered how much that wall around your
daughter's 'estate' cost to build

don't know

or did you do it for them on the cheap!

No. I am not a Brickie :-))

Will

At least it has stopped the doggie owners leaving their doggie bags in the
bushes and grounds :-)))))))))))))))

Old 09-05-2010, 07:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Will" wrote in message

hello Mike,
The missus and myself have often wondered how much that wall around your
daughter's 'estate' cost to build or did you do it for them on the cheap!

Will

Have you seen the brick wall around the Drax Estate down in Dorset?

Now that ""IS"" an Estate Brick Wall :-)) Forth Bridge jobbie pointing that
one up :-))

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.