Old 25-05-2010, 09:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default THANK YOU

to those who have been very helpful

to those who have sent me their address for the Lilly of the Valley when the
time is right

for the link to the problem on the hedge over the front door of my
daughter's house

and if you want one

Thank you for the abusive emails you have sent me.

Following a wonderful AGM last night with lots of friendly people, and
emails in the past wishing me well after my operations from my ex service
friends and cruising fraternity, and terrific response already from my
letters in newspapers around the country I have decided to put
uk.rec.gardening on the delete list.

You can now wallow in your own glory

Cheerio

Mike

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.

Old 25-05-2010, 09:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default it's a pleasure

On Tue, 25 May 2010 13:19:42 +0100, "mark"
wrote:

you do not "delete" newsgroups........ you may unsubscribe but that's about
it...

I noticed your change over the past couple of weeks since sacha asked for
your retraction of the most idiotic assertion that was made without basis or
knowledge.
Yes mike... you've changed your tone a tad and I can only think that either
sacha wrote to your family or, at the very least, you thought she was going
to.
You are on so many peoples' killfile I doubt that many will notice your
going and, in any event, it's difficult to see what you actually bring to
the group other than conflict and pomposity of an immense proportion.
You'll be up and running in some other NG shortly, have no fear. Sadly, it
won't be the Isle of Wight NG however.......you've just about managed to
destroy that single handedly..

Au revoir from here mike.. sadly in, and from, usenet land it's not
goodbye..

Agreed. It's time his family took that computer away from him, before
he gets himself - and by association them - into real trouble.
They should also check whether he is still safe to be driving that old
banger through Shanklin.