Old 01-07-2010, 05:20 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Default Target achieved

Last July I started recording what we had eaten form our garden, and we have now completed a year in which every single day (foreign holidays excepted) we have eaten something produced in our garden.

Thank goodness for fruit! The biggest contributions have been from apples which kept us going through to the end of January), followed by medlars and mulberries, then lettuce, other salad leaves, tomatoes and strawberries.