Old 29-07-2010, 10:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default mineral soap plant invigorator

According to A gardening mmagazine recently this mineral soap will do for
lily beetle and other insects such as white and black fly, also feeds
plants.
Anyone had any experience of this stuff?

--
I knew I was Dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a Goat

Old 29-07-2010, 10:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 29/07/2010 22:21, cineman wrote:
According to A gardening mmagazine recently this mineral soap will do for
lily beetle and other insects such as white and black fly, also feeds
plants.
Anyone had any experience of this stuff?

Pure bollux. Any soap or wetting agent will distress white and black
fly. Soft soap is the most popular choice - collateral damage can occur
with some plants. I'd suggest buying a different gardening magazine....

In the interests of name and shame would you care to divulge which one?

Regards,
Martin Brown