Old 30-04-2003, 06:44 AM
gray bale

Default Anyone built there own polytunnel ??

I've thought about constructing my own, but have reservations.

Has anyone actually built one, and could share there experiences.

Thanks in advance

PS - I've posted this before, but my system crashed for a few days, so I do
not know if anyone responded.
GB

Old 30-04-2003, 10:08 AM
Ophelia

"gray bale" wrote in message
I've thought about constructing my own, but have reservations.

Has anyone actually built one, and could share there experiences.

Thanks in advance

PS - I've posted this before, but my system crashed for a few days, so I

do
not know if anyone responded.
GB

Hi GB If you go along to http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search you