Old 08-01-2011, 07:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Seed Potatoes: 2 questions

On 2011-01-07 20:49:05 +0000, "alan.holmes" said:

"Sacha" wrote in message
snip

But will they just send 8 of each variety?

I have a lot of trouble trying to find places where they sell seed
potatoes
individually, the packs have far too many seeds for me.

Alan

You could ask for the minimum number they will send and either share them
out among friends or sell them on yourself, perhaps?

I've been to the Pound Shop today and bought two pack of earlies with 8
tubers in each, just enough for me!

Alan

Problem solved - perfect!
--
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon- Hide quoted text -

You might find these people interesting, remember their prices are all
post paid.
http://www.jerseyplantsdirect.com/potatoes
Old 08-01-2011, 08:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Dave Hill wrote in
:

On 2011-01-07 20:49:05 +0000, "alan.holmes"

said:

"Sacha" wrote in message
[...]

All respect. Those prices are rude, even disgusting.
Do people really pay those prices? postage or not.
I thought Thompson&Morgan, Suttons etc were pricey and cheeky!

Baz

Questions re planting potatoes Jim xzy United Kingdom 8 01-03-2012 10:08 PM
Seed potatoes Ron United Kingdom 13 25-02-2003 05:42 AM
Fancy seed potatoes (Cambridge) Nick Maclaren United Kingdom 1 30-01-2003 12:27 PM