Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-01-2011, 09:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default con or a scam?

NEW Giant Tree Dahlias - the tallest dahlias ever!

These stunning new winter hardy Giant Tree Dahlias cannot fail to make
a dramatic impact in your garden! The large flowers appear year after
year with blooms which keep getting bigger and better. Growing up to
160 cm tall (over 5 ft) these are the tallest dahlias ever.

Available in 3 fantastic varieties (see below) - choose from bright
red Acapluco, sunshine yellow Bridgeview Aloha or soft lilac Sugar
Diamond. Or buy our collection of all three for a glorious and
colourful display.

This is from an on line catalogue I received today.from Van Meuwen

Tree dahlias grow anythimg up to 20 ft tall and these dahlias don't
even grow to the advertised height.
Also Acapluco has been around for almost 10 years, and they are no
more "Hardy" than any other dahlias

David Hill