Old 14-02-2011, 10:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Masonic Gardeners

On 2011-02-14 19:36:41 +0000, "Bill Grey" said:

"'Mike'" wrote in message
snip

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

Why? Oh why do you write such drivel ?

Oh, Bill it's because people answer him so he has what he wants - an
audience. He really doesn't care if people answer him with contempt and
contumely, all he wants is attention and any response gives it to him.
I'm sure there's some medical explanation for it but I am just not
interested in anything other than not seeing his idiocies repeated,
frankly.
--
Sacha
South Devon

Oh Sascha you always delight me with your wonderful replies :-))

You are so faithful to me :-))

Every time someone has a go at me you pop up :-))

Mike
NOT the President of the Royal Air Forces Association
BUT IS the President of a Royal Air Force Association

:-)))))

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

Old 15-02-2011, 11:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article 4d10add9-83aa-454f-9856-
,
says...
On Feb 12, 1:46*pm, Pam Moore wrote:
Do masons do it differently? LOL

How will we ever know? They are a Secret society.

I have just looked in on this thread which I had been ignoring as my
dyslex brain had originally read it as "Moronic Gardeners"
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk
Old 15-02-2011, 03:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Martin
writes
On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 11:23:15 -0000, Charlie Pridham
wrote:

In article 4d10add9-83aa-454f-9856-
,
says...
On Feb 12, 1:46*pm, Pam Moore wrote:
Do masons do it differently? LOL

How will we ever know? They are a Secret society.

I have just looked in on this thread which I had been ignoring as my
dyslex brain had originally read it as "Moronic Gardeners"

Your brain was not far out :-)

Spot on I would say having seen one of their little handbooks.
--
hugh

Old 16-02-2011, 01:08 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam Moore[_2_] View Post
On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 17:22:27 -0000, "'Mike'"
wrote:

Fraternal greetings.

Regretfully some readers/subscribers are of the 'Old School' whereby it is
taboo to talk Freemasonry, please ignore them.

Soooooo ........ any Masonic Gardeners out there? Either male or female
Masons? The wife of a Mason would be interested in your garden, or in our
case 'Gardens' because we have split our tiny patch into separate
""GARDENS"" much to the annoyance of the owners of this site :-)))))))))))

Mike
(Who is NOT the President of the Royal Air Forces Association)

Do masons do it differently? LOL

Pam in Bristol
Hi Pam,

I suppose that said garden would require to be squarel and level with an arched gate on two stone pillars. Oh, and before I forget they will be wearing an apron so I'm told.
Old 16-02-2011, 08:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"uriel13" wrote in message

'Pam Moore[_2_ Wrote:
;912714']On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 17:22:27 -0000, "'Mike'"
wrote:
-
Fraternal greetings.

Regretfully some readers/subscribers are of the 'Old School' whereby it
is
taboo to talk Freemasonry, please ignore them.

Soooooo ........ any Masonic Gardeners out there? Either male or female

Masons? The wife of a Mason would be interested in your garden, or in
our
case 'Gardens' because we have split our tiny patch into separate
""GARDENS"" much to the annoyance of the owners of this site
:-)))))))))))

Mike
(Who is NOT the President of the Royal Air Forces Association)-

Do masons do it differently? LOL

Pam in Bristol

Hi Pam,

I suppose that said garden would require to be squarel and level with an
arched gate on two stone pillars.

Stone? tut tut :-((

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

Old 16-02-2011, 10:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Martin" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 01:08:40 +0000, uriel13

wrote:
-
[...]

with one trouser leg rolled up.
--

Left or right? ;-)

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

Martin

Old 17-02-2011, 08:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"uriel13" wrote in message

"'Mike'[_4_ Wrote:
;912970"]"uriel13" wrote in message
...-

wrote:
-
[...]

Hi Mike,
To to the best of my knowledge Masons don't do concrete,
clay or brick they only work with stone, hence the pillars of stone.

Was the tut tut a reference to Pharaoh tut or just a scolding?

uriel13

The mind is like a parachute it is totally useless unless it is open

--
uriel13

The two pillars were not stone ;-)

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

Old 18-02-2011, 03:23 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Mike'[_4_] View Post
"uriel13" wrote in message

"'Mike'[_4_ Wrote:
;912970"]"uriel13"
wrote in message
...-

wrote:
-
[...]

At the moment you get the bronze prize for explaining your answer.

Old 18-02-2011, 08:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"uriel13" wrote in message

"'Mike'[_4_ Wrote:
;913040"]"uriel13" wrote in message
...-

"'Mike'[_4_ Wrote:-
;912970"]"uriel13"
wrote in message
...-

wrote:
-
[...]

....................................-

Hi Mike,
To to the best of my knowledge Masons don't do concrete,
clay or brick they only work with stone, hence the pillars of stone.

Was the tut tut a reference to Pharaoh tut or just a scolding?

uriel13

The mind is like a parachute it is totally useless unless it is open

--
uriel13-

The two pillars were not stone ;-)

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

Hi Mike,

At the moment you get the bronze prize for explaining your answer.

uriel13

The mind is like a parachute it is totally useless unless it is open

--
uriel13

;-)

Close. Don't forget the fruit ;-)

There, back on topic ;-))

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

Old 18-02-2011, 10:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message
,
Judith in France wrote

I do know that his Lodge, any Lodge, would be furious with him for
these posts and believe me, if he was a Mason, at any time, he
wouldn't be now.

Execution?

--
Alan
Old 18-02-2011, 10:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , 'Mike'
wrote
, who STILL believe
that Freemasonry is a Secret Society.

How else do dodgy councillors and corrupt Police officers keep their
secrets?
--
Alan
Old 19-02-2011, 01:50 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Mike'[_4_] View Post
"uriel13" wrote in message

"'Mike'[_4_ Wrote:
;913040"]"uriel13"
wrote in message
...-

"'Mike'[_4_ Wrote:-
;912970"]"uriel13"
wrote in message
...-

wrote:
-
[...]

Not quite!

Any particular fruit in mind, could it be a cross between the Aussie name for the British and a very hard stone found in large quantities in Scotland?