Old 19-02-2011, 06:51 PM
Registered User

Smile Free work by Topiary Artist

Hello,

I am working on a project with a well-known cloud pruning artist in April of 2011. I am trying to find a location with a large hedge, or a number of hedges, that needs some pruning in April, which they could perform. The cloud pruning artist has been commissioned to transform a garden in one day, we simply need to find the right garden for them to transform.

I wondered if the knowledgeable people on this forum might know of a location with some hedges that need some work done. Examples could include a churchyard or an old mansion. Perhaps a charity is responsible for the upkeep of these hedges and wouldn't mind some free help.

If you have a location in mind (anywhere in the UK) then please email me at .

Kind regards,
Brian

Topiary sculptures and topiary animals ClareH Marketplace 1 03-03-2009 09:01 AM
Free Website, Free Domain, Free Installation, Free Scripts hostnomi United Kingdom 0 25-03-2008 08:11 AM
Work, Work, Work Hud Edible Gardening 21 10-05-2007 12:23 AM
SBS needs Artist for October DC Bonsai 0 22-07-2003 03:22 PM