Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Registered User

Location: Sheffield
Default Conifers .. Who is responsible ?

I was recently speaking to a friend of mine who has just had his conifer hedge trimmed by a guy who runs his own gardening business .. My friend was told that he was responsible for his side of the conifers and for the tops but the neighbour at the other side of the hedge was responsible for getting (and paying for) his side to be trimmed .. Has anyone heard of this before and is it a legally binding issue ?

Thanks very much ..