Old 22-03-2011, 07:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Another fantastic day

Tuesday and wall to wall sunshine here on the South East Coast of the Isle
of Wight.

Hope you have the same. What have you got and where are you?

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

Old 22-03-2011, 12:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in
:

Tuesday and wall to wall sunshine here on the South East Coast of the
Isle of Wight.

Hope you have the same. What have you got and where are you?

Mike

The same here in N.Lincs. 18°C, no wind
I came home for lunch today and my son is here planting some more new spuds
and he is in a tee shirt and shorts. Those white hairy legs need some sun
on them.

Baz
Old 22-03-2011, 01:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Baz" wrote in message
"'Mike'" wrote in
:

Tuesday and wall to wall sunshine here on the South East Coast of the
Isle of Wight.

Hope you have the same. What have you got and where are you?

Mike

The same here in N.Lincs. 18°C, no wind
I came home for lunch today and my son is here planting some more new
spuds
and he is in a tee shirt and shorts. Those white hairy legs need some sun
on them.

Baz

Wonderful clear skies and wall to wall sunshine :-)

Been at the Theatre all the morning but have a hedge to trim this afternoon.

First cut of the grass yesterday afternoon and some borders cleared by "The
Gardener" of the house ............... not me ;-)

You can almost hear the plants, bushes and trees 'groaning' as they try to
reach the sunshine ;-))

Old 22-03-2011, 03:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message ...

"Baz" wrote in message
"'Mike'" wrote in
:

[...]

And the good weather has finally made it to South Cheshire. A glorious day
today and made good headway in the garden

Jeanne

Old 22-03-2011, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Pete" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message ...

"Baz" wrote in message
"'Mike'" wrote in
:

[...]

Jeanne so glad that someone has passed the sunshine to you as well ;-))

Massive trim of a hedge then down to the office for a ton of photocopying
ready for mailing out tomorrow and STILL the sun is shining :-))

More tomorrow I hope. Lots to do. Office first then a Masonic "Daylight
Lodge" meeting with Dinner then back to the Office.

""If you want something doing, give it to a busy man"" Retire? What word is
that?