Old 21-07-2011, 09:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Cooking with herbs

While cooking dinner tonight I got herbs in my eyes. I am now parsley
sighted!
Old 21-07-2011, 09:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Rikki" wrote in message
While cooking dinner tonight I got herbs in my eyes. I am now parsley
sighted!

Got any more like that? You should get them all together and publish them,
you'd make a Mint

Mike

Old 21-07-2011, 10:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

'Mike' wrote:
"Rikki" wrote in message
While cooking dinner tonight I got herbs in my eyes. I am now parsley
sighted!

Got any more like that? You should get them all together and publish them,
you'd make a Mint

Mike

Just wait till I tell Rosemary about this!

Syke
Old 21-07-2011, 10:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Syke" wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
"Rikki" wrote in message
While cooking dinner tonight I got herbs in my eyes. I am now parsley
sighted!

Got any more like that? You should get them all together and publish
them, you'd make a Mint

Mike

Just wait till I tell Rosemary about this!

Syke

and the result? Only Thyme will tell

Mike

Old 21-07-2011, 11:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

'Mike' wrote:
"Syke" wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
"Rikki" wrote in message
While cooking dinner tonight I got herbs in my eyes. I am now parsley
sighted!

Got any more like that? You should get them all together and publish
them, you'd make a Mint

Mike

Just wait till I tell Rosemary about this!

Syke

and the result? Only Thyme will tell

Mike

What you need is some Sage advice.

Syke

Old 21-07-2011, 11:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Syke" wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
"Syke" wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
"Rikki" wrote in message
While cooking dinner tonight I got herbs in my eyes. I am now parsley
sighted!

Got any more like that? You should get them all together and publish
them, you'd make a Mint

Mike

Just wait till I tell Rosemary about this!

Syke

and the result? Only Thyme will tell

Mike

What you need is some Sage advice.

Syke

I could ask Sir Basil, do you think he could keep trouble at Bay?

Mike

Old 21-07-2011, 01:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

'Mike' wrote:
"Syke" wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
"Syke" wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
"Rikki" wrote in message
While cooking dinner tonight I got herbs in my eyes. I am now parsley
sighted!
Got any more like that? You should get them all together and publish
them, you'd make a Mint

Mike

Just wait till I tell Rosemary about this!

Syke
and the result? Only Thyme will tell

Mike

What you need is some Sage advice.

Syke

I could ask Sir Basil, do you think he could keep trouble at Bay?

Mike

He's a Highlander, so you'd need to ask him in Garlic.

Syke
Old 21-07-2011, 01:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Syke wrote:

Just wait till I tell Rosemary about this!

I think I'll consult an old Sage.

Old 21-07-2011, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message ...

"Syke" wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
"Syke" wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
"Rikki" wrote in message
While cooking dinner tonight I got herbs in my eyes. I am now parsley
sighted!

Got any more like that? You should get them all together and publish
them, you'd make a Mint

Mike

Just wait till I tell Rosemary about this!

Syke

and the result? Only Thyme will tell

Mike

What you need is some Sage advice.

Syke

I could ask Sir Basil, do you think he could keep trouble at Bay?

Mike

Is he the parsley sighted one?

Old 21-07-2011, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jul 21, 12:09*pm, "Harry D" wrote:
"'Mike'" *wrote in m....
"Syke" wrote in message

'Mike' wrote:
"Syke" wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
"Rikki" wrote in message
While cooking dinner tonight I got herbs in my eyes. I am now parsley
sighted!

Got any more like that? You should get them all together and publish
them, you'd make a Mint

Mike

Just wait till I tell Rosemary about this!

Syke

and the result? Only Thyme will tell

Mike

What you need is some Sage advice.

Syke

I could ask Sir Basil, do you think he could keep trouble at Bay?

Mike

Is he the parsley sighted one?- Hide quoted text -

Ok, perhaps it's thyme to stop now!

Old 21-07-2011, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Gary Woods wrote:
Syke wrote:

Just wait till I tell Rosemary about this!

I think I'll consult an old Sage.

You'll Rue the day you started this!

Syke
Old 21-07-2011, 10:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Rikki" wrote in message
While cooking dinner tonight I got herbs in my eyes. I am now parsley
sighted!

Got any more like that? You should get them all together and publish them,
you'd make a Mint

Mike

It was high thyme you posted something good :-)

Bill

Old 22-07-2011, 07:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jul 21, 5:44*pm, "Bill Grey" wrote:
"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Rikki" wrote in message
While cooking dinner tonight I got herbs in my eyes. I am now parsley
sighted!

Got any more like that? You should get them all together and publish them,
you'd make a Mint

Mike

* It was high thyme you posted something good :-)

Bill- Hide quoted text -

Keep them coming you're on a roll!

Cooking in Atlanta Courtney Lawns 0 22-11-2004 10:52 PM
Cooking Apple MSR Gardening 1 18-10-2004 02:33 AM
are you humble, I mean, cooking at lower frames K. G. MacCallum Orchids 0 04-12-2003 05:12 AM
Fennel - cooking methods Colin Malsingh United Kingdom 1 09-06-2003 09:08 AM
Cooking on a deserted island (was: Pancho's) Terry Horton Texas 0 05-04-2003 11:10 AM