Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2011, 12:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default How bad is bad?

Moonraker wrote:
I often see (as everyone must) anti-social behaviour, but being a devout
coward I say nothing. If you admonish someone for litter dropping you
will at least get a mouthful of verbal abuse, perhaps worse. I don't
think it worth it. Which is why it is so prevalent I suspect.

I know where you're coming from, and I'm mostly the same, but sometimes I
snap, and every time I have I've had little or no comeback from it. And of
course, once I've gone far enough to snap, I'm perfectgly capable of
handling anyone who wants to give a mouthful!
Last week I was getting changed from swimming with my 2 boys, and there were
a bunch of mouthy swearing shouty kids on the other side of the changing
rooms. After the 3rd lot of hoping they would stop, I banged on the
separating wall at them and shouted at them to please stop with the language
as there were small children around. No more swearing.