Old 14-09-2011, 10:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default What's the time?

http://lovedbdb.com/nudemenClock/index2.html

Click on the face :-))

Old 15-09-2011, 06:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message

http://lovedbdb.com/nudemenClock/index2.html

Click on the face :-))

Nothing to do with gardening but lovely nevertheless :-)

Bill

Old 16-09-2011, 04:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Bill Grey" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message

http://lovedbdb.com/nudemenClock/index2.html

Click on the face :-))

Nothing to do with gardening but lovely nevertheless :-)

Bill

As one of the self appointed net nannies for urg, I trust you will now
remind EVERYBODY, regulars/owners as well, when they even drift off a
gardening subject?

No I didn't think you would, just a dig at me :-)))

and yes, I thought it was very clever and that ""SOME"" people, even on urg,
would appreciate it. :-))

and you will be delighted to know of the places that I have forwarded it to,
urg was the only dig :-)

Mike

Old 16-09-2011, 09:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Bill Grey" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message

http://lovedbdb.com/nudemenClock/index2.html

Click on the face :-))

Nothing to do with gardening but lovely nevertheless :-)

Bill

As one of the self appointed net nannies for urg, I trust you will now
remind EVERYBODY, regulars/owners as well, when they even drift off a
gardening subject?

No I didn't think you would, just a dig at me :-)))

and yes, I thought it was very clever and that ""SOME"" people, even on
urg, would appreciate it. :-))

and you will be delighted to know of the places that I have forwarded it
to, urg was the only dig :-)

Mike

You got me wrong Mike. I'm not net nanny - far from it. I'm more likely to
be nannied than nanny.

I like the clock a lot.

Bill

Old 16-09-2011, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Bill Grey" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Bill Grey" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message

http://lovedbdb.com/nudemenClock/index2.html

Click on the face :-))

Nothing to do with gardening but lovely nevertheless :-)

Bill

As one of the self appointed net nannies for urg, I trust you will now
remind EVERYBODY, regulars/owners as well, when they even drift off a
gardening subject?

No I didn't think you would, just a dig at me :-)))

and yes, I thought it was very clever and that ""SOME"" people, even on
urg, would appreciate it. :-))

and you will be delighted to know of the places that I have forwarded it
to, urg was the only dig :-)

Mike

You got me wrong Mike. I'm not net nanny - far from it. I'm more likely
to be nannied than nanny.

I like the clock a lot.

Bill

:-))

I DID get you wrong. My apologies.

Reference the clock, one of my daughters replied with a "Stupid. I am
wasting too much time ;-)"

Mike