Old 02-05-2003, 11:44 AM
Ady

Default Drive Clearing (Weed Killer)

I want to clear my drive (combination of paving slabs and gravel) of the
usual weeds, and I was wondering what product to use.

In the past I have used various products from round-up to sodium
chlorate (mixed in watering can), but I was wondering what others might
use. I have stayed clear of pathclear and would like some help finding
the most effective product.

Cheers

Adrian