Old 28-02-2012, 06:41 PM
Registered User

Cool Primroses

I uprooted and divided some primroses last autumn and repotted the smaller plantlets into small pots in the hopethat they would thrive over winter forsale this year. Well, thankfully they have come along well, and are starting to flower. I will be replanting some into a new garden we have aquired this next month.
What I need to know, is when is the best time to sell the plants on, (presuming I can't sell them now whilst flowering) and will I be OK to repot them into better pots in the meantime so they look neater. I wish I had had the forsight to time this years sale whilst they are flowering, but have been too busy.
If the best time to sell them is during flowering, am i safe to keep this batch in pots till next spring now or will I have to uproot and divide more from the garden later this year?

Hardy English Primroses Pat Jordan Gardening 2 09-06-2004 11:26 AM
Primroses Aphodius United Kingdom 2 07-09-2003 10:04 PM
Mexican Evening Primroses Grandpa Gardening 0 22-08-2003 06:02 PM
Primroses are here! sacha United Kingdom 10 03-02-2003 10:53 PM
Primroses Barry & Iris McCanna United Kingdom 1 05-01-2003 10:24 PM