Old 31-05-2012, 10:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Scorching!

In article , Martin
writes
I think McLaren were the best. Did you have a high coach built pram
as well, I loved those and I don't see them these days.

We had a Moses basket and buggies.

Prams were so eminently sensible for lot of things, you could carry
shopping or whatever and your offspring still had room to move around
and shaded at the same time from both sun and rain. I know they were a
pain to get into cars but I loved the one we had for Stuart.
--
Janet Tweedy

Old 31-05-2012, 10:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Martin
writes
I think McLaren were the best. Did you have a high coach built pram
as well, I loved those and I don't see them these days.

We had a Moses basket and buggies.

Prams were so eminently sensible for lot of things, you could carry
shopping or whatever and your offspring still had room to move around and
shaded at the same time from both sun and rain. I know they were a pain to
get into cars but I loved the one we had for Stuart.
--
Janet Tweedy

Quite and what do young lads do now for their go cart wheels!

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs

Old 31-05-2012, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Janet Tweedy wrote:
Prams were so eminently sensible for lot of things, you could carry
shopping or whatever and your offspring still had room to move around

I used to hang a shopping basket on the back of Daniel's buggy in Tesco
.... right up until it got a bit too heavy and the whole buggy tipped up
backwards!