Old 15-07-2012, 12:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default ping Bob Hobden

Hi Bob and Sue
I'm interested to know if the pink phlox has survived. Mine is just
coming into flower.
Pam

Pam in Bristol
Old 15-07-2012, 02:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Pam Moore" wrote

Hi Bob and Sue
I'm interested to know if the pink phlox has survived. Mine is just
coming into flower.
Pam

I was just thinking of mailing you, yes it's just out in flower now and
looking good so far. One plant got damaged when our cat, all 7.1Kg of him,
made it clear to a new one from down the road that this garden was out of
bounds and the plant got squashed in the fight**. I just pushed the broken
bits of Phlox into the ground and they seem to have rooted so now have even
more plants. Thank you so much.

** I think the new cat must be thick, a neighbour describes ours as a small
black Bear, even his staff wouldn't dare try it on. :-)
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Old 17-07-2012, 11:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 15 Jul 2012 14:49:22 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Pam Moore" wrote

Hi Bob and Sue
I'm interested to know if the pink phlox has survived. Mine is just
coming into flower.
Pam

I was just thinking of mailing you, yes it's just out in flower now and
looking good so far. One plant got damaged when our cat, all 7.1Kg of him,
made it clear to a new one from down the road that this garden was out of
bounds and the plant got squashed in the fight**. I just pushed the broken
bits of Phlox into the ground and they seem to have rooted so now have even
more plants. Thank you so much.

** I think the new cat must be thick, a neighbour describes ours as a small
black Bear, even his staff wouldn't dare try it on. :-)

Mine are just showing colour and are much taller than ususal due to
all the rain.

Pam in Bristol