Old 06-01-2013, 08:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ordering seeds online via Mr Fothergills

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
WHAT a tortous process!!

I only have a small plot so don't need packets with masses of seeds. I use
http://www.moreveg.co.uk/ who do small packets. Easy to use site.
--
Pete C

Old 06-01-2013, 11:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 06/01/2013 08:49, Pete C wrote:
I only have a small plot so don't need packets with masses of seeds. I use
http://www.moreveg.co.uk/ who do small packets. Easy to use site.
-- Pete C

I use quite a few sites, though mainly order stuff from Derry Watkins,
Plantworld, , Simpsons, Moles, Brown's, Edwin Tucker, Suttons and Kings
via their catalogues and Chiltern seeds, Nikcy's seeds, a German site
and sometimes Chiltern if i want to filter via their websites.

I only tried Fothergills as I wanted their new AGM awarded tomatoes to
try and though i might as well order other stuff whilst I was there!

--
Janet T.
Amersham

Online ordering of Bamboo plants??? Mayakovski Bamboo 5 24-05-2003 03:32 PM
Ordering Online? Gardening 1 07-05-2003 04:20 PM
Ordering Online? Gardening 2 03-05-2003 12:20 AM
Fothergills Mixed Perennials JennyC United Kingdom 1 29-04-2003 05:56 PM
ordering neem oil online molly malone Orchids 1 28-01-2003 11:13 PM