Old 15-01-2013, 12:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Saturday weather. What have you got and where is it going?

On 2013-01-15 12:02:18 +0000, Pete said:

"Sacha" wrote in message ...

It's cold here this morning but a brilliant blue sky, so far. But
there are clouds coming up from the south west. The question is, will
they be rain or snow clouds, if anything. Probably rain. ;-(
--

I know the ones planted so far are Jersey Sunrise from which we kept
seeds last year. I'll find out what the Nursery is going to grow on as

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com