GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   water worries (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/207735-water-worries.html)

Christina Websell 15-07-2013 04:58 AM

water worries

"Baz" wrote in message
You say this, about Germans.

I think you are a bit of a racist.These are your words, no mistake, I
cut and pasted this.

festering evilly, seething with germans.To be safe from inhaling the
toxic slime droplets. always wear a plastic bag over your head.

Evil. The only word for you.

Baz

I think you'll find it's a pun on the word 'germs'.

A pun or an anagram? A pun is funny? Racism is funny?
All the letters of seething with germans are there.
See it.
Probably not..

Baz

I think you might be getting ill again, Baz.

Baz[_3_] 15-07-2013 12:40 PM

water worries

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message
You say this, about Germans.

I think you are a bit of a racist.These are your words, no mistake, I
cut and pasted this.

festering evilly, seething with germans.To be safe from inhaling the
toxic slime droplets. always wear a plastic bag over your head.

Evil. The only word for you.

Baz

I think you'll find it's a pun on the word 'germs'.

A pun or an anagram? A pun is funny? Racism is funny?
All the letters of seething with germans are there.
See it.
Probably not..

Baz

I think you might be getting ill again, Baz.

Yes, you might be right.

Baz :(

Baz[_3_] 15-07-2013 12:58 PM

water worries

Baz wrote in :

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message
You say this, about Germans.

I think you are a bit of a racist.These are your words, no mistake, I
cut and pasted this.

festering evilly, seething with germans.To be safe from inhaling the
toxic slime droplets. always wear a plastic bag over your head.

Evil. The only word for you.

Baz

I think you'll find it's a pun on the word 'germs'.

A pun or an anagram? A pun is funny? Racism is funny?
All the letters of seething with germans are there.
See it.
Probably not..

Baz

I think you might be getting ill again, Baz.

Yes, you might be right.

Baz :(

If anybody took me seriously anyway. I just don't know how I got this way!
Baz

Janet 15-07-2013 01:45 PM

water worries

In article , says...

I think you might be getting ill again, Baz.

Yes, you might be right.

Baz :(

If anybody took me seriously anyway. I just don't know how I got this way!
Baz

I note your use of illness as self justification (again) does not
extend to apologising for or retracting such aggressive smears as
"bullshitters, racist, evil".

Janet

David Hill 15-07-2013 03:36 PM

water worries

On 15/07/2013 13:45, Janet wrote:
In article , says...

I think you might be getting ill again, Baz.

Yes, you might be right.

Baz :(

If anybody took me seriously anyway. I just don't know how I got this way!
Baz

I note your use of illness as self justification (again) does not
extend to apologising for or retracting such aggressive smears as
"bullshitters, racist, evil".

Janet

For Gods sake lighten up people.
Some here are so uptight they must squeak when they walk

Janet 15-07-2013 03:47 PM

water worries

In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

On 15/07/2013 13:45, Janet wrote:
In article , says...

I think you might be getting ill again, Baz.

Yes, you might be right.

Baz :(

If anybody took me seriously anyway. I just don't know how I got this way!
Baz

I note your use of illness as self justification (again) does not
extend to apologising for or retracting such aggressive smears as
"bullshitters, racist, evil".

Janet

For Gods sake lighten up people.
Some here are so uptight they must squeak when they walk

Whereas your loose mouth is just the right size for both feet.

Janet

sacha 15-07-2013 03:55 PM

water worries

On 2013-07-15 15:47:13 +0100, Janet said:

In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

On 15/07/2013 13:45, Janet wrote:
In article , says...

I think you might be getting ill again, Baz.

Yes, you might be right.

Baz :(

If anybody took me seriously anyway. I just don't know how I got this way!
Baz

I note your use of illness as self justification (again) does not
extend to apologising for or retracting such aggressive smears as
"bullshitters, racist, evil".

Janet

For Gods sake lighten up people.
Some here are so uptight they must squeak when they walk

Whereas your loose mouth is just the right size for both feet.

Janet

Whoa Janet! That's absolutely not the case with David. Ever. Goodness
me, squabbles in winter are usually explained by being unable to garden
in poor weather - what's it this time - ah yes, the heat!!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Janet 15-07-2013 04:29 PM

water worries

In article ,
says...

On 2013-07-15 15:47:13 +0100, Janet said:

In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

On 15/07/2013 13:45, Janet wrote:
In article ,
says...

I think you might be getting ill again, Baz.

Yes, you might be right.

Baz :(

If anybody took me seriously anyway. I just don't know how I got this way!
Baz

I note your use of illness as self justification (again) does not
extend to apologising for or retracting such aggressive smears as
"bullshitters, racist, evil".

Janet

For Gods sake lighten up people.
Some here are so uptight they must squeak when they walk

Whereas your loose mouth is just the right size for both feet.

Janet

Whoa Janet! That's absolutely not the case with David. Ever.

Then I'm surprised you didn't post "Whoa, David" in reply to him.

Janet.

sacha 15-07-2013 05:34 PM

water worries

On 2013-07-15 15:29:19 +0000, Janet said:

In article ,
says...

On 2013-07-15 15:47:13 +0100, Janet said:

In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

[...]

He spoke generally and was not addressing you only. Your insult is
specific. David doesn't merit that.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Christina Websell 16-07-2013 10:24 PM

water worries

On 2013-07-15 15:47:13 +0100, Janet said:

In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

On 15/07/2013 13:45, Janet wrote:
In article , says...

I think you might be getting ill again, Baz.

Yes, you might be right.

Baz :(

If anybody took me seriously anyway. I just don't know how I got this
way!
Baz

I note your use of illness as self justification (again) does not
extend to apologising for or retracting such aggressive smears as
"bullshitters, racist, evil".

Janet

You have no clue about any sort of mental illness. Baz is ill again and all
you can say is the above.

I almost want you to have to have a mental illness yourself to see what it's
like.

lmlst

Janet 16-07-2013 11:09 PM

water worries

In article ,
says...

On 2013-07-15 15:47:13 +0100, Janet said:

In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

On 15/07/2013 13:45, Janet wrote:
In article ,
says...

I think you might be getting ill again, Baz.

Yes, you might be right.

Baz :(

If anybody took me seriously anyway. I just don't know how I got this
way!
Baz

I note your use of illness as self justification (again) does not
extend to apologising for or retracting such aggressive smears as
"bullshitters, racist, evil".

Janet

You have no clue about any sort of mental illness. Baz is ill again and all
you can say is the above.

I almost want you to have to have a mental illness yourself to see what it's
like.

Shame on you, Tina

Janet

Baz[_3_] 17-07-2013 12:18 PM

water worries

Janet wrote in
t:

In article ,
says...

On 2013-07-15 15:47:13 +0100, Janet said:

In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

On 15/07/2013 13:45, Janet wrote:
In article ,

says...

I think you might be getting ill again, Baz.

Yes, you might be right.

Baz :(

If anybody took me seriously anyway. I just don't know how I
got this way!
Baz

I note your use of illness as self justification (again) does
not extend to apologising for or retracting such aggressive
smears as "bullshitters, racist, evil".

Janet

You have no clue about any sort of mental illness. Baz is ill again
and all you can say is the above.

I almost want you to have to have a mental illness yourself to see
what it's like.

Shame on you, Tina

Janet

Tina is right. And shame on you Janet.

Christina Websell 17-07-2013 11:55 PM

water worries

"Janet" wrote in message
t...
In article ,
says...

On 2013-07-15 15:47:13 +0100, Janet said:

In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

[...]

No, shame on you, Janet.

Christina Websell 18-07-2013 12:13 AM

water worries

"Baz" wrote in message
Janet wrote in
t:

In article ,
says...

On 2013-07-15 15:47:13 +0100, Janet said:

In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

[...]

The thing is if you had a physical symptom of illness,say a heart attack,
stroke, or even a broken leg, you'd get all the sympathy in the world, but
the moment your thinking is clouded by a mental illness you can forget about
that.

It really p*sses me off.

Now get yourself back to the
doctor, Baz, and hope to see you back and well soon.

Tina

Christina Websell 18-07-2013 12:34 AM

water worries

On 2013-07-15 15:29:19 +0000, Janet said:

In article ,
says...

On 2013-07-15 15:47:13 +0100, Janet said:

In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

[...]

Reminds me about my killfile.
I have an amnesty every New Year's Day, so Janet lasted quite well this
year..

It's such a pity as she often has good things to say but cannot seem to
control her tongue, hey not that I'm brilliant at that, but I never insult
anyone or attack anyone with a mental illness.