GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   water worries (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/207735-water-worries.html)

stuart noble 12-07-2013 09:59 AM

water worries

Anyone else concerned about water that has been left in a hosepipe and
baked by the sun? Mine has a nasty smell for the first minute or so and,
if the hose is set to mist, I wonder if there's a risk of something
nasty being inhaled. Legionnaires?

[email protected] 12-07-2013 10:18 AM

water worries

In article ,
stuart noble wrote:

Anyone else concerned about water that has been left in a hosepipe and
baked by the sun? Mine has a nasty smell for the first minute or so and,
if the hose is set to mist, I wonder if there's a risk of something
nasty being inhaled. Legionnaires?

Er, Louis Pasteur fairly conclusively disproved the theory of
spontaneous generation! If your water already contains such
diseases, you have more serious problems; if it doesn't, they
won't appear by magic.

The very worst that could happen is that something could create
enough toxins to be serious, when it isn't normally, but the
chances of that are infinitesimal.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Baz[_3_] 12-07-2013 10:45 AM

water worries

Martin wrote in
:

On Fri, 12 Jul 2013 09:59:47 +0100, stuart noble
wrote:

Anyone else concerned about water that has been left in a hosepipe and
baked by the sun? Mine has a nasty smell for the first minute or so and,
if the hose is set to mist, I wonder if there's a risk of something
nasty being inhaled. Legionnaires?

The Dutch are worried about water left in public showers.

Yes, and so are we! Athletes foot is just one annoyance. There are many
others, dare I say Hep...

Baz

Baz[_3_] 12-07-2013 11:27 AM

water worries

Martin wrote in
:

On Fri, 12 Jul 2013 09:45:48 GMT, Baz wrote:

Martin wrote in
m:

wrote:

Anyone else concerned about water that has been left in a hosepipe
and baked by the sun? Mine has a nasty smell for the first minute or
so and, if the hose is set to mist, I wonder if there's a risk of
something nasty being inhaled. Legionnaires?

The Dutch are worried about water left in public showers.

Yes, and so are we! Athletes foot is just one annoyance. There are
many others, dare I say Hep...

They find legionnaires disease in the shower water fairly often.

Now THAT disease is worrying. How do they let it happen?

Baz

[email protected] 12-07-2013 11:46 AM

water worries

In article ,
Martin wrote:
On Fri, 12 Jul 2013 09:45:48 GMT, Baz wrote:

Anyone else concerned about water that has been left in a hosepipe and
baked by the sun? Mine has a nasty smell for the first minute or so and,
if the hose is set to mist, I wonder if there's a risk of something
nasty being inhaled. Legionnaires?

The Dutch are worried about water left in public showers.

Yes, and so are we! Athletes foot is just one annoyance. There are many
others, dare I say Hep...

They find legionnaires disease in the shower water fairly often.

Well, yes, they would - it is incredibly widespread. The point
about domestic use is that, if the conditions are right for it to
reproduce in a hosepipe, they almost certainly are in the house's
water tanks and pipes.

It is also killed by quite low temperatures, so is unlikely to
survive if a hosepipe gets hot in the sun - but, in the UK, that
will be rare. So, there IS a risk, but a low risk compared to
that posed by showers and other water use in the house.

Also, it's rarely a threat to healthy individuals, like so many
of the things that the tabloid press make such a fuss about (e.g.
ordinary salmonella).

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

[email protected] 12-07-2013 11:48 AM

water worries

In article , Baz wrote:
Martin wrote in
:
wrote:

Anyone else concerned about water that has been left in a hosepipe and
baked by the sun? Mine has a nasty smell for the first minute or so and,
if the hose is set to mist, I wonder if there's a risk of something
nasty being inhaled. Legionnaires?

The Dutch are worried about water left in public showers.

Yes, and so are we! Athletes foot is just one annoyance. There are many
others, dare I say Hep...

Athlete's foot is a disease entirely caused by wearing shoes :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Jake 12-07-2013 11:59 AM

water worries

On Fri, 12 Jul 2013 10:27:39 GMT, Baz wrote:

Martin wrote in
:

wrote:

Anyone else concerned about water that has been left in a hosepipe
and baked by the sun? Mine has a nasty smell for the first minute or
so and, if the hose is set to mist, I wonder if there's a risk of
something nasty being inhaled. Legionnaires?

The Dutch are worried about water left in public showers.

Yes, and so are we! Athletes foot is just one annoyance. There are
many others, dare I say Hep...

They find legionnaires disease in the shower water fairly often.

Now THAT disease is worrying. How do they let it happen?

Baz

Essentially it's a fact of life (also tends to occur in
air-conditioning systems).

Showers used regularly are ok. Where I used to work there were a
couple of showers intended to let someone who was going to some
evening do clean up - these were rarely used but once a week, the
facilities people ran the showers hot for 15 minutes to keep them
flushed out. That was the advice they had from health people.

--
Cheers, Jake
=======================================

Baz[_3_] 12-07-2013 12:28 PM

water worries

wrote in :

In article , Baz
wrote:
Martin wrote in
m:
wrote:

Anyone else concerned about water that has been left in a hosepipe
and baked by the sun? Mine has a nasty smell for the first minute or
so and, if the hose is set to mist, I wonder if there's a risk of
something nasty being inhaled. Legionnaires?

The Dutch are worried about water left in public showers.

Yes, and so are we! Athletes foot is just one annoyance. There are
many others, dare I say Hep...

Athlete's foot is a disease entirely caused by wearing shoes :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Is it? Goodness me! Between you and Janet I will never know who is the
biggest bullshitter.

Baz

[email protected] 12-07-2013 12:47 PM

water worries

In article , Baz wrote:

Yes, and so are we! Athletes foot is just one annoyance. There are
many others, dare I say Hep...

Athlete's foot is a disease entirely caused by wearing shoes :-)

Is it? Goodness me! Between you and Janet I will never know who is the
biggest bullshitter.

Yes, it is, and the simplest and most effective treatment is simply
to go barefoot or wear sandals for a bit.

You should learn to ignore your prejudices when considering unexpected
statements.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Janet 12-07-2013 01:31 PM

water worries

In article , says...

wrote in :

In article , Baz
wrote:
Martin wrote in
m:
wrote:

Anyone else concerned about water that has been left in a hosepipe
and baked by the sun? Mine has a nasty smell for the first minute or
so and, if the hose is set to mist, I wonder if there's a risk of
something nasty being inhaled. Legionnaires?

The Dutch are worried about water left in public showers.

Yes, and so are we! Athletes foot is just one annoyance. There are
many others, dare I say Hep...

Athlete's foot is a disease entirely caused by wearing shoes :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Is it? Goodness me! Between you and Janet I will never know who is the
biggest bullshitter.

Look on the bright side; nobody else on urg will ever be able to
compete for your lifetime sole ownership of the Drunk Dunce corner.

Janet

Baz[_3_] 12-07-2013 02:33 PM

water worries

Janet wrote in
t:

In article , says...

wrote in :

In article , Baz
wrote:
Martin wrote in
m:
wrote:

Anyone else concerned about water that has been left in a hosepipe
and baked by the sun? Mine has a nasty smell for the first minute or
so and, if the hose is set to mist, I wonder if there's a risk of
something nasty being inhaled. Legionnaires?

The Dutch are worried about water left in public showers.

Yes, and so are we! Athletes foot is just one annoyance. There are
many others, dare I say Hep...

Athlete's foot is a disease entirely caused by wearing shoes :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Is it? Goodness me! Between you and Janet I will never know who is the
biggest bullshitter.

Look on the bright side; nobody else on urg will ever be able to
compete for your lifetime sole ownership of the Drunk Dunce corner.

Janet

How true. Hope you get better.
Just give yourself time, and try not to speak too much.
Try not to read into technical mags.

Baz

stuart noble 12-07-2013 08:33 PM

water worries

wrote:

Anyone else concerned about water that has been left in a hosepipe and
baked by the sun? Mine has a nasty smell for the first minute or so and,
if the hose is set to mist, I wonder if there's a risk of something
nasty being inhaled. Legionnaires?

Just let it run for the first few minutes on full flow, even remove
the spray head altogether, so that no spray or mist is produced.

I already do that in warm weather. The smell suggests that something
isn't right with that first batch of water so I'm not taking any
chances. Martin's comments suggest that's a wise course of action

kay 12-07-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baz[_3_] (Post 987416)

Athlete's foot is a disease entirely caused by wearing shoes :-)
[/color]

Is it? Goodness me! Between you and Janet I will never know who is the
biggest bullshitter.

Athlete's foot, like many human fungal disease, likes a warm damp environment. It's very difficult to maintain a warm damp environment between your toes if you habitually go barefoot.

Pete C[_2_] 12-07-2013 09:11 PM

water worries

wrote:

Anyone else concerned about water that has been left in a hosepipe and
baked by the sun? Mine has a nasty smell for the first minute or so and,
if the hose is set to mist, I wonder if there's a risk of something
nasty being inhaled. Legionnaires?

Just let it run for the first few minutes on full flow, even remove
the spray head altogether, so that no spray or mist is produced.

Ahh, tricky if you follow the water companies regs and use a 'stop'
connector.
--
Pete C

[email protected] 12-07-2013 09:36 PM

water worries

In article ,
stuart noble wrote:
On 12/07/2013 11:26, Chris Hogg wrote:

Anyone else concerned about water that has been left in a hosepipe and
baked by the sun? Mine has a nasty smell for the first minute or so and,
if the hose is set to mist, I wonder if there's a risk of something
nasty being inhaled. Legionnaires?

Just let it run for the first few minutes on full flow, even remove
the spray head altogether, so that no spray or mist is produced.

I already do that in warm weather. The smell suggests that something
isn't right with that first batch of water so I'm not taking any
chances. Martin's comments suggest that's a wise course of action

Whether it is wise is unclear, but at least it's not actually in
the tinfoil hat area. You are reducing a risk that is already
negligible by comparison with many others you take.

This does NOT apply to people with poor immune systems or otherwise
at risk, who are well advised to be cautious.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Baz[_3_] 13-07-2013 01:41 PM

water worries

wrote in :

In article , Baz
wrote:

Yes, and so are we! Athletes foot is just one annoyance. There are
many others, dare I say Hep...

Athlete's foot is a disease entirely caused by wearing shoes :-)

Is it? Goodness me! Between you and Janet I will never know who is
the biggest bullshitter.

Yes, it is, and the simplest and most effective treatment is simply
to go barefoot or wear sandals for a bit.

You should learn to ignore your prejudices when considering
unexpected statements.

Look here, please.

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Athlete...es/Causes.aspx

So? Medics are notorious for following dogma, rather than science.
Someone else on this group tracked down a real scientific paper,
and found that the fungi are NOT natural parasites - they are
soil-living saprophytes, and their spores are ubiquitous (like
those of moulds). They will become ectoparasites only if given
the right conditions.

You will also see in the third paragraph that they only become
parasitic in moist, warm conditions. And the way that PEOPLE
provide such conditions is by wearing shoes - though an advanced
comment is that they also occur in the humid tropics, which is
why skin conditions are so common and serious there.

In the UK, however, it is only persistent and excessive shoe-wearers
that have trouble with athlete's foot. Those of us who keep our
feet well-ventilated don't. It's as simple as that.

And note, that like all risk-taking, not EVERY shoe-wearer will
have trouble.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Ah! Dogma.....
When I see that I stop reading. It's a cop out.

Baz

stuart noble 13-07-2013 02:57 PM

water worries

On 13/07/2013 10:27, wrote:
In article ,
stuart noble wrote:
You are reducing a risk that is already
negligible by comparison with many others you take.

Every little helps :-)

Penny wise, pound foolish? :-)

It's the "mist" element that bothers me. I can bathe my feet in the
local stream but I'd be reluctant to inhale it in fine droplet form.

I take it that you always bathe rather than shower? Seriously,
that's where the real risk is, such as it is.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Actually I shower, but the water is never atomised finely enough to
inhale, and it does come straight from the mains

Charlie Pridham[_2_] 13-07-2013 03:32 PM

water worries

"Martin" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Jul 2013 10:18:53 +0100 (BST), wrote:

In article ,
stuart noble wrote:

Anyone else concerned about water that has been left in a hosepipe and
baked by the sun? Mine has a nasty smell for the first minute or so and,
if the hose is set to mist, I wonder if there's a risk of something
nasty being inhaled. Legionnaires?

Er, Louis Pasteur fairly conclusively disproved the theory of
spontaneous generation! If your water already contains such
diseases, you have more serious problems; if it doesn't, they
won't appear by magic.

If the end of the hose is open when not used and there is some water
left in the hose there doesn't need to be spontaneous generation. The
same situation exists in showers.

The very worst that could happen is that something could create
enough toxins to be serious, when it isn't normally, but the
chances of that are infinitesimal.

A fountain in a Dutch spring flower show caused an out break of
legionnaires disease in Nord Holland.
--

Martin in Zuid Holland

I think that was a fogging unit using recycling water, something now banned
at flower shows.

Stuart, is this mains water? or water butt/grey water? I am surprised if its
getting smelly after just a couple of days.

Problems occur only when water droplets sit around like in aircon condenser
units and larger shower facilities where there is a dead leg in the plumbing

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs

Janet 13-07-2013 03:51 PM

water worries

In article ,
says...

On 13/07/2013 10:27,
wrote:
In article ,
stuart noble wrote:
You are reducing a risk that is already
negligible by comparison with many others you take.

Every little helps :-)

Penny wise, pound foolish? :-)

It's the "mist" element that bothers me. I can bathe my feet in the
local stream but I'd be reluctant to inhale it in fine droplet form.

I take it that you always bathe rather than shower? Seriously,
that's where the real risk is, such as it is.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Actually I shower, but the water is never atomised finely enough to
inhale, and it does come straight from the mains

Yebbut, when you switch off the shower a bit of warm water sits
between the heater and the showerhead, festering evilly, seething with
germans.To be safe from inhaling the toxic slime droplets you should
always wear a plastic bag over your head.

Janet.

stuart noble 13-07-2013 04:28 PM

water worries

On 13/07/2013 15:51, Janet wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 13/07/2013 10:27,
wrote:
In article ,
stuart noble wrote:
[...]

Do I need an orange as well?

[email protected] 13-07-2013 05:11 PM

water worries

In article ,
stuart noble wrote:
On 13/07/2013 15:51, Janet wrote:
In article ,
says...

Actually I shower, but the water is never atomised finely enough to
inhale, and it does come straight from the mains

Yebbut, when you switch off the shower a bit of warm water sits
between the heater and the showerhead, festering evilly, seething with
germans.To be safe from inhaling the toxic slime droplets you should
always wear a plastic bag over your head.

Do I need an orange as well?

No, but the plastic bag should be one of the silvered ones, so
that the layer of aluminium protects you from the government's
microwave brainwashing.

Did you think that those masts were for television, mobile
telephones and so on? More fool you.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Pete[_9_] 13-07-2013 05:28 PM

water worries

If it is mains water that is sitting in your hose being heated by the sun
then
the plants will say thank you for using warmed water for irrigation. If it
is collected rain water
that has been sitting round in a butt or other storage facility for a few
weeks then
they will thank you even more.

Pete - Nanneys Bridge Nursery

No Name 13-07-2013 08:00 PM

water worries

Janet wrote:
Yebbut, when you switch off the shower a bit of warm water sits
between the heater and the showerhead, festering evilly, seething with
germans.

Eek!

To be safe from inhaling the toxic slime droplets you should
always wear a plastic bag over your head.

.... tied tightly under the chin just to be sure?

No Name 13-07-2013 08:01 PM

water worries

Pete wrote:
If it is mains water that is sitting in your hose being heated by the sun
then
the plants will say thank you for using warmed water for irrigation. If it
is collected rain water
that has been sitting round in a butt or other storage facility for a few
weeks then
they will thank you even more.

My plants never say thank-you. :-(

Baz[_3_] 14-07-2013 01:14 PM

water worries

Janet wrote in news:MPG.2c4b79d98f27742f989831
@news.individual.net:

In article ,
says...

On 13/07/2013 10:27,
wrote:
In article ,
stuart noble wrote:
[...]

You say this, about Germans.

I think you are a bit of a racist.These are your words, no mistake, I cut
and pasted this.

festering evilly, seething with germans.To be safe from inhaling the
toxic slime droplets. always wear a plastic bag over your head.

Evil. The only word for you.

Baz

[email protected] 14-07-2013 01:28 PM

water worries

In article , Baz wrote:
Janet wrote in news:MPG.2c4b79d98f27742f989831
:

Yebbut, when you switch off the shower a bit of warm water sits
between the heater and the showerhead, festering evilly, seething with
germans.To be safe from inhaling the toxic slime droplets you should
always wear a plastic bag over your head.

You say this, about Germans.

I think you are a bit of a racist.These are your words, no mistake, I cut
and pasted this.

I think that you are a bit of an idiot. And, perhaps, a bit of a troll.

If you didn't recognise that schoolchild pun/term, you should have
realised that whole paragraph was tongue-in-cheek.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Sacha[_10_] 14-07-2013 02:25 PM

water worries

On 2013-07-14 13:14:01 +0100, Baz said:

Janet wrote in news:MPG.2c4b79d98f27742f989831
@news.individual.net:

In article ,
says...

On 13/07/2013 10:27,
wrote:
In article ,
stuart noble wrote:
[...]

I think you'll find it's a pun on the word 'germs'.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Baz[_3_] 14-07-2013 03:55 PM

water worries

Sacha wrote in
:

On 2013-07-14 13:14:01 +0100, Baz said:

Janet wrote in news:MPG.2c4b79d98f27742f989831
@news.individual.net:

In article ,
says...

On 13/07/2013 10:27,
wrote:
In article ,
stuart noble wrote:
[...]

A pun or an anagram? A pun is funny? Racism is funny?
All the letters of seething with germans are there.
See it.
Probably not..

Baz

Christina Websell 15-07-2013 04:41 AM

water worries

"stuart noble" wrote in message
Anyone else concerned about water that has been left in a hosepipe and
baked by the sun? Mine has a nasty smell for the first minute or so and,
if the hose is set to mist, I wonder if there's a risk of something nasty
being inhaled. Legionnaires?

So how about flushing some diluted bleach through the hose or something else
that kills all known germs?
It's not something I've ever worried about.

Christina Websell 15-07-2013 04:58 AM

water worries

"Baz" wrote in message
You say this, about Germans.

I think you are a bit of a racist.These are your words, no mistake, I
cut and pasted this.

festering evilly, seething with germans.To be safe from inhaling the
toxic slime droplets. always wear a plastic bag over your head.

Evil. The only word for you.

Baz

I think you'll find it's a pun on the word 'germs'.

A pun or an anagram? A pun is funny? Racism is funny?
All the letters of seething with germans are there.
See it.
Probably not..

Baz

I think you might be getting ill again, Baz.

Baz[_3_] 15-07-2013 12:40 PM

water worries

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message
You say this, about Germans.

I think you are a bit of a racist.These are your words, no mistake, I
cut and pasted this.

festering evilly, seething with germans.To be safe from inhaling the
toxic slime droplets. always wear a plastic bag over your head.

Evil. The only word for you.

Baz

I think you'll find it's a pun on the word 'germs'.

A pun or an anagram? A pun is funny? Racism is funny?
All the letters of seething with germans are there.
See it.
Probably not..

Baz

I think you might be getting ill again, Baz.

Yes, you might be right.

Baz :(

Baz[_3_] 15-07-2013 12:58 PM

water worries

Baz wrote in :

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message
You say this, about Germans.

I think you are a bit of a racist.These are your words, no mistake, I
cut and pasted this.

festering evilly, seething with germans.To be safe from inhaling the
toxic slime droplets. always wear a plastic bag over your head.

Evil. The only word for you.

Baz

I think you'll find it's a pun on the word 'germs'.

A pun or an anagram? A pun is funny? Racism is funny?
All the letters of seething with germans are there.
See it.
Probably not..

Baz

I think you might be getting ill again, Baz.

Yes, you might be right.

Baz :(

If anybody took me seriously anyway. I just don't know how I got this way!
Baz

Janet 15-07-2013 01:45 PM

water worries

In article , says...

I think you might be getting ill again, Baz.

Yes, you might be right.

Baz :(

If anybody took me seriously anyway. I just don't know how I got this way!
Baz

I note your use of illness as self justification (again) does not
extend to apologising for or retracting such aggressive smears as
"bullshitters, racist, evil".

Janet

David Hill 15-07-2013 03:36 PM

water worries

On 15/07/2013 13:45, Janet wrote:
In article , says...

I think you might be getting ill again, Baz.

Yes, you might be right.

Baz :(

If anybody took me seriously anyway. I just don't know how I got this way!
Baz

I note your use of illness as self justification (again) does not
extend to apologising for or retracting such aggressive smears as
"bullshitters, racist, evil".

Janet

For Gods sake lighten up people.
Some here are so uptight they must squeak when they walk

Janet 15-07-2013 03:47 PM

water worries

In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

On 15/07/2013 13:45, Janet wrote:
In article , says...

I think you might be getting ill again, Baz.

Yes, you might be right.

Baz :(

If anybody took me seriously anyway. I just don't know how I got this way!
Baz

I note your use of illness as self justification (again) does not
extend to apologising for or retracting such aggressive smears as
"bullshitters, racist, evil".

Janet

For Gods sake lighten up people.
Some here are so uptight they must squeak when they walk

Whereas your loose mouth is just the right size for both feet.

Janet

sacha 15-07-2013 03:55 PM

water worries

On 2013-07-15 15:47:13 +0100, Janet said:

In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

On 15/07/2013 13:45, Janet wrote:
In article , says...

I think you might be getting ill again, Baz.

Yes, you might be right.

Baz :(

If anybody took me seriously anyway. I just don't know how I got this way!
Baz

I note your use of illness as self justification (again) does not
extend to apologising for or retracting such aggressive smears as
"bullshitters, racist, evil".

Janet

For Gods sake lighten up people.
Some here are so uptight they must squeak when they walk

Whereas your loose mouth is just the right size for both feet.

Janet

Whoa Janet! That's absolutely not the case with David. Ever. Goodness
me, squabbles in winter are usually explained by being unable to garden
in poor weather - what's it this time - ah yes, the heat!!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Janet 15-07-2013 04:29 PM

water worries

In article ,
says...

On 2013-07-15 15:47:13 +0100, Janet said:

In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

On 15/07/2013 13:45, Janet wrote:
In article ,
says...

I think you might be getting ill again, Baz.

Yes, you might be right.

Baz :(

If anybody took me seriously anyway. I just don't know how I got this way!
Baz

I note your use of illness as self justification (again) does not
extend to apologising for or retracting such aggressive smears as
"bullshitters, racist, evil".

Janet

For Gods sake lighten up people.
Some here are so uptight they must squeak when they walk

Whereas your loose mouth is just the right size for both feet.

Janet

Whoa Janet! That's absolutely not the case with David. Ever.

Then I'm surprised you didn't post "Whoa, David" in reply to him.

Janet.

sacha 15-07-2013 05:34 PM

water worries

On 2013-07-15 15:29:19 +0000, Janet said:

In article ,
says...

On 2013-07-15 15:47:13 +0100, Janet said:

In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

[...]

He spoke generally and was not addressing you only. Your insult is
specific. David doesn't merit that.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Christina Websell 16-07-2013 10:24 PM

water worries

On 2013-07-15 15:47:13 +0100, Janet said:

In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

On 15/07/2013 13:45, Janet wrote:
In article , says...

I think you might be getting ill again, Baz.

Yes, you might be right.

Baz :(

If anybody took me seriously anyway. I just don't know how I got this
way!
Baz

I note your use of illness as self justification (again) does not
extend to apologising for or retracting such aggressive smears as
"bullshitters, racist, evil".

Janet

You have no clue about any sort of mental illness. Baz is ill again and all
you can say is the above.

I almost want you to have to have a mental illness yourself to see what it's
like.

lmlst