GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sad news (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/207973-sad-news.html)

Kathleen Mcintosh 11-08-2013 12:40 PM

Sad news

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Kathleen Mcintosh" wrote in message
Hello all, haven't been around for a long time.

This is , sadly due to the fact that I have been diagnosed with a serious
illness. I have had to give up the lottie, and my garden is a complete
mess. A kind neighbour mows it about once a month but that's it at the
moment. But I am determined to get better, and grow things in containers
:}

Never give up battling. I had cancer a few years ago and was told I would
die shortly. I even got my grave sorted, but I refused to allow it, and
I am still here.
I don't know what you've been diagnosed with but I wish you all the best.

Thank you.

--
Kathy