Old 06-05-2003, 02:23 AM
Phil Allen

Default Help in identifing this bush please

Hi

I moved into my house 18 months ago and the garden has been planted by
the previous owners with mainly british wild flowers and plants, which
i've managed to identify with the aid of some usefull books.

However one or two of them are still eluding me, so i have begun
taking some pictures as they come in to bloom.

heres the first
http://www.photobox.co.uk/public/det...c_album=277084
It's a bush of about 5ft high 4ft wide and growing in a sunny spot
against a fence with hops growing up it.
thanks
Phil

Old 06-05-2003, 02:23 AM
Shelley T

heres the first
http://www.photobox.co.uk/public/det...c_album=277084
It's a bush of about 5ft high 4ft wide and growing in a sunny spot
against a fence with hops growing up it.

Looks like an abelia, though I'm not sure which sort.