Old 23-02-2014, 10:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default fascinating forest watch site

I spotted a link to this site on the news:

http://www.globalfores****ch.org

You can examine recent history on a very local level, or get broader data
on a by-country basis.

For those who read (or will do) The Garden of Evening Mists by Tan Twan
Eng, as recommended by Janet recently, this short bit from the Cameron
Highlands:

http://www.globalfores****ch.org/stories/2

-E

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy
Old 23-02-2014, 11:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
says...
From: Emery Davis
Newsgroups: uk.rec.gardening

I spotted a link to this site on the news:

http://www.globalfores****ch.org

You can examine recent history on a very local level, or get broader data
on a by-country basis.

For those who read (or will do) The Garden of Evening Mists by Tan Twan
Eng, as recommended by Janet recently, this short bit from the Cameron
Highlands:

http://www.globalfores****ch.org/stories/2

:-((

Thanks for the link though, well worth a look (while there's still
something to see).

Janet

Old 23-02-2014, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Emery Davis" wrote

I spotted a link to this site on the news:

http://www.globalfores****ch.org

You can examine recent history on a very local level, or get broader data
on a by-country basis.

For those who read (or will do) The Garden of Evening Mists by Tan Twan
Eng, as recommended by Janet recently, this short bit from the Cameron
Highlands:

http://www.globalfores****ch.org/stories/2

I remember walking along the road in the Cameron Highlands and spotting
orchids both in the trees and on the ground, hate to think what it's like
now. But even then the local villages were ripping orchid plants out of the
forest and had then for sale along the roadside, not that we could have
brought them back to the UK.

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.