Old 06-07-2014, 08:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Freekmason Brian Robertson V England

Freekmason Briana v England

I write this thread for the ignorant people everywhere who do not understand the criminal freemasons. I used to run a free support group for victims of freemasonry. We became Second Family UK but the pedophile masons have lots of plunder and destroyed our group.

I now spend my time studying the Beautiful Bible and educating people world-wide the truth about this satanic cult. I have nothing to hide and my personal details (home address-email-phone numbers, etc) are all over the Internet.

I wrote this thread in answer to this weird freemason who posted a thread called "Joe V England". You can read it on this forum. I do not want your sympathy or support, I just want you to educate yourselves.

You can see I tried hard to have a logical debate with this thing that calls him/herself? brianrob1961 (not real name). He/she requested my contact details so I gave him/her my mobile and email, I even asked him/her to PM (Private Message) me without reply. I initially asked for his/her details and the thing just replied with ridicule and insists on hiding.

I have dealt with dozens of freemasons in many countries who follow these exact same tactics. They will ALWAYS hide behind the curtains (Internet).
They will attack you personally. They will try to turn others against you, hence "Joe V England".

If you want to understand their mind-set, then I suggest you read the thread called "Freemasonry is a criminal organisation". These masonic things love reverse-psychology so never take them seriously. A freemason is a rabid dog protecting a poisoned bone (satan/lucifer).

I get lots of fun writing to them in their own language and thinking processes (none). Please educate others as freemasonry infects everything it comes into contact with. Freekmasonry is a human virus (fact).

Love, peace and FR33DOM (from evil)..... Joe Stirling Christie

I went to the Kirk tonight and asked God if he would help Brian? to use the other 95% of the brain he was given. God told me he was a thick Leopard that didn't know it had spots. Masonic Leopards never change their spots.

You can read the rest here.....

https://secure.gn.apc.org/members/ww...wforum.php?f=2