Old 11-05-2003, 11:33 PM
Anne Jackson

Default Mombretia

The message
from Anthony E Anson contains these words:

WTF is "the comlot"? Are you planning going even "further norther" to
Compo and Stubbsie? You could pick them up on the way south, if so.

Comlot? I thought you were a biker? It's one of those impossible
contraptions which when totally out of anything accepted as 'true' by
the engineering fraternity actually works rather well. Guess.

Give you a clue - complements my BMW boxer twin.

Ah, you run a "combo"! We (husband #1 and I) had one of them once, but
'twas a Panther bike, and a "coffin with a hood" sidecar.....he wasn't
much of a gardener, though (OBtopic)! ;-)

Oh, I have a couple of very small (last year's cuttings) Kolkwitzias, if
you want one?

--
AnneJ
ICQ #:- 119531282

Old 12-05-2003, 11:45 AM
Anthony E Anson

The message
from Anne Jackson contains these words:

Oh, I have a couple of very small (last year's cuttings) Kolkwitzias, if
you want one?

Woss them?

--
Tony
Replace solidi with dots to reply: tony/anson snailything zetnet/co/uk

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi
Old 12-05-2003, 02:11 PM
Anthony E Anson

The message
from Anne Jackson contains these words:
The message
from Anthony E Anson contains these words:
The message
from Anne Jackson contains these words:

Oh, I've got some young worcesterberry bushes too, if you want to
give them a good home? ;-)

Oh, please - they are on my shopping list.

How many? I could probably rustle up half a dozen or so.

A couple would be ample, thanks. They are very easy to propagate if I
can find room for more. The house I bought last year has a long narrow
garden which runs east-west, so some of it gets sun until late evening
when the row of poplars to the west grabs it and won't let any go.

I've prepared a deep hole filled with lovely things next-door's cats
kept digging up (but I sorted them with a sprinkling of aluminium
ammonium sulphate) with the intention of molishing a rhubarb mine, but
was a bit late, so it's going to host a couple of pumpkins this year.
Also planted some jerusalem artichokes for me and global warming, and
sunflowers for a rescued cockatiel which I have to cater for.

Wish it would rain - I jar my wrists if I bang a fork into - er -
rather, onto the ground ATM. I've about thirty runner bean roots from
last year to put in, and all I have is a strip of something I wouldn't
dare to call lawn.

Really must trundle up there again innit. There are so many calls to
make on the way thobut. I wonder whether I'll have the comlot on the
road? Might be cheaper on the Macbrayneyboat.

Old 12-05-2003, 06:08 PM
Anne Jackson

The message
from Anthony E Anson contains these words:

The message
from Anne Jackson contains these words:

Oh, I have a couple of very small (last year's cuttings) Kolkwitzias, if
you want one?

Woss them?

http://www.desert-tropicals.com/Plan..._amabilis.html
http://www.hortpix.com/pc2419.htm