Old 14-05-2003, 04:44 PM
Natalie

Default Besoms

"Sue" wrote in message

"Nick Maclaren" wrote
Thanks very much. That is useful. Cambridge has suffered badly
from the replacement of almost all useful shops by ones that sell
high margin, trendy rubbish.

But there're so many high margin trendy people there now. They have needs
too.

Sue

Yes...I know several people who have moved to Cambridge from trendy Crouch
End ;-)

Natalie

Old 14-05-2003, 04:44 PM
Natalie

It's also the castle from which Humpty Dumpty fell, btw.
Anton

Thank God for URG - all this wonderful snippets of totally useless
info :~))
Thanks Anton
Jenny

You don't know if this information is useless Jenny. It might come up as a
question in Who wants to be a Millionaire? ;-) Do you get it in Holland?

Natalie

Old 14-05-2003, 04:57 PM
JennyC

"Natalie"
It's also the castle from which Humpty Dumpty fell, btw.
Anton

Thank God for URG - all this wonderful snippets of totally useless
info :~))
Thanks Anton
Jenny

You don't know if this information is useless Jenny. It might come

up as a
question in Who wants to be a Millionaire? ;-) Do you get it in

Holland?
Natalie

Well, they do have similar Dutch progs here, but I think that Humpty
Dumpty is peculiar to the UK :~))

Jenny

Old 14-05-2003, 10:44 PM
anton

JennyC wrote in message ...

"anton" wrote

Colchester

snipped

It's also the castle from which Humpty Dumpty fell, btw.
Anton

Thank God for URG - all this wonderful snippets of totally useless
info :~))

I think I missed out "allegedly"!

--
Anton

Old 15-05-2003, 12:44 AM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from "Natalie" contains these words:

It's also the castle from which Humpty Dumpty fell, btw.
Anton

Thank God for URG - all this wonderful snippets of totally useless
info :~))
Thanks Anton
Jenny

You don't know if this information is useless Jenny. It might come up as a
question in Who wants to be a Millionaire? ;-)

Well if it does, I demand the winner shares the booty with urg. Google
evidence is even harder to conceal than a helpful fit of coughing :-)

Janet

Old 15-05-2003, 02:44 PM

Thanks, I'll have a trip to Colchester and give them a try.

I was in Elmers today (Kesgrave) and they had some in.

- h

Old 15-05-2003, 04:56 PM
Charles Thorpe

On Tuesday 13 May 2003 14:36, Nick Maclaren wrote article
in uk.rec.gardening:

My next project may have to be a traditional teapot - I bought
what was almost the last one in Cambridge :-(

Just bought a traditional large (very) brown one from Paul's Hardware on the
High Street in Needham Market. They said they sometimes stock besoms and
are ordering some.
--
Regards, Charles

cthorp at globalnet dot co dot uk