Old 14-05-2003, 01:20 PM
hayley

Default frost adn baskets

If a ground frost has been forecast should I put my hanging baskets
(containing petunias, violas and verbenas) into the garage please? TIA
Hayley

Old 14-05-2003, 03:08 PM
andyp

I do not know were you are or how severe the frost is that has been
forecast. Spending the night in he garage will not do them any harm. And at
this time of year should keep a mild frost off. If the garage is likely to
go much below freezing a light blanket or perhaps a net curtain will help.

AndyP

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above
hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" JRR Toliken, The Hobbit

Old 14-05-2003, 03:20 PM
Bill Brewer

My local garden centre will no doubt keep all their hanging baskets out in
the open, but not me. I'll play safe and hang them all in the kitchen :-))

Bill

Old 14-05-2003, 08:20 PM
hayley

I do not know were you are