Old 17-05-2003, 12:56 PM
Serenity

Default Plant pots

I've had so much fun with my seedlings that I now have nowhere to plant them
on.
Can anyone recommend a cheap purveyor of plant pots?
(I'm in lincs.)
Thank you

Old 17-05-2003, 02:56 PM
Justin Burnett

"Serenity" serenity@nospamserenitynyespam off.fslife.co.uk wrote in
message ...
I've had so much fun with my seedlings that I now have nowhere to plant

them
on.
Can anyone recommend a cheap purveyor of plant pots?
(I'm in lincs.)
Thank you

I may have just the thing you are after. Please feel free to mail me.

Jus

Old 19-05-2003, 05:56 PM
Michael Berridge

Serenity wrote in message ...
I've had so much fun with my seedlings that I now have nowhere to plant

them
on.
Can anyone recommend a cheap purveyor of plant pots?
(I'm in lincs.)
Thank you

Try a garden centre, they often sell off pots very cheaply, especially
the small size which I suspect you are looking for. Otherwise I'm in
Lincs, Near Market Rasen, and have loads, so if you are anywhere near.

Mike
www.british-naturism.org.uk