Old 25-05-2003, 05:32 PM
karen

Default sheds

Hiya all
I'm looking for a new shed-Hubby is getting a new m.bike and wants to store
it. Just after a cheapo one-anybody send me in the right direction...Just
searching b+q, homebase, argos sites but it takes so much time.
Thanks for any info
Karen

Old 25-05-2003, 06:44 PM
John Woodhall

Try your local places as well as the B&Q`s etc. I got an 8 by 6 delivered
and erected for £150.

Old 25-05-2003, 06:56 PM
karen

Thanks for that John-will do.
Karen

Old 25-05-2003, 07:32 PM
heilancoo

Sheds from all the places you mentioned are made at the same place but
prices vary at diTry and get one with a wide door so the motorbike goes in
no probs. I just bought one from b+q a 6*8 but the 10*8 has a double door ,
if you know any OAP's go on wednesday 10% off. Sometimes wickes has special
offers up to £50 off.

Old 27-05-2003, 10:20 AM
Robert Davies

I've just ordered one from www.gardenbuildingsdirect.co.uk as I read
that their prices are about as cheap as you get.

Robert