Old 04-06-2003, 12:56 PM
Joan

Default Miracle Grow Ratio

I need to fertilise my plants with Miracle Grow, but I've lost the scoop and
the quantity to use. Can someone tell me how much product to use per litre
(or whatever the ratio is).

A quick reply would be appreciated as I'm standing here, watering can in
hand!!

Many thanks.

Old 04-06-2003, 01:20 PM

I need to fertilise my plants with Miracle Grow, but I've lost the scoop
and
the quantity to use. Can someone tell me how much product to use per

litre
(or whatever the ratio is).

Just pop a bit in until the water goes very pale blue.

A quick reply would be appreciated as I'm standing here, watering can in
hand!!

Don't drip it over the keyboard....

- h

Old 04-06-2003, 01:32 PM
Ophelia

"Joan" wrote in message
I need to fertilise my plants with Miracle Grow, but I've lost the scoop

and
the quantity to use. Can someone tell me how much product to use per

litre
(or whatever the ratio is).

A quick reply would be appreciated as I'm standing here, watering can in
hand!!

Many thanks.

15 ml to one gallon

Ophelia

Old 04-06-2003, 01:32 PM
Joan

Many thanks, Ophelia. Now all I have to do is convert gallons to litres.
Flippin' metric system! I'm still working in gills!

Thanks again.

Old 04-06-2003, 01:44 PM
Joan

"H" wrote in message
I need to fertilise my plants with Miracle Grow, but I've lost the scoop

and
the quantity to use. Can someone tell me how much product to use per

litre
(or whatever the ratio is).

Just pop a bit in until the water goes very pale blue.

A quick reply would be appreciated as I'm standing here, watering can in
hand!!

Don't drip it over the keyboard....

- h

Many thanks, "H" (I hope you're not the "H" from steps -- can't stand the
chap). Miracle Grow on my keyboard would mix well with the coffee, tea and
toast crumbs already inside!

Best regards

Old 04-06-2003, 01:57 PM
Victoria Clare

"Joan" wrote in news:IJlDa.74$0d7.2879@newsfep4-
glfd.server.ntli.net:

Miracle Grow on my keyboard would mix well with the coffee, tea and
toast crumbs already inside!

Sounds like a good mulch. Just add mustard and cress. ;-)

Victoria
Old 04-06-2003, 02:08 PM
Ophelia

well one litre is 1 3/4 pints and 1 gallon is 4 1/2 litres if that is any
help

I still work in old money I generalise for stuff like this that one litre
is near enough 2 pints

Old 04-06-2003, 02:44 PM
Helen Deborah Vecht

Thus spake "Joan"

Many thanks, Ophelia. Now all I have to do is convert gallons to litres.
Flippin' metric system! I'm still working in gills!

Thanks again.

A gallon is 4½ litres

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.

FYI: Miracle-gro All Purpose NPK ratio change Salty Thumb Gardening 2 07-06-2005 05:25 AM
Miracle Grow Ratio Joan United Kingdom 7 05-06-2003 09:19 AM
Miracle Grow Plant Spikes tinman Freshwater Aquaria Plants 7 20-04-2003 06:25 AM
Anyone ever use Miracle-grow spikes? Jerry Lawns 0 30-03-2003 05:20 PM
Miracle Grow Plant Spikes Rich Conley Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 27-03-2003 12:44 AM