Old 04-06-2003, 09:32 PM
Zizz

Default Suggestions for replacing my eucalyptus

Which I believe is dying. It's about 10 feet tall and was blown over, along
with it's stakes! Last aumtumn.
I'd like to replace it, however I'm not sure about going for another
eucalyptus.
I'd be looking for a shrub/tree that grows to between 10-20 feet and the
leaves are not green!
The only tree at a garden centre that I've seen that meets this description
(according to it's label) is the golden honey locust tree.
I'd be looking to replace it sometime between late summer and autumn.
All suggestions will be appreciated