Old 09-06-2003, 09:10 PM
Paul Segynowycz

Default Can anyone help identify this plant

Can anyone help identify this plant. I think that I got them in a job lot
last year from a magazine collection.
They have long white trumpets about 2 inches long and the whole plant is
about 2 foot high

http://www.btinternet.com/~paulsegy/

Old 09-06-2003, 09:10 PM
Kay Easton

In article , Paul Segynowycz
writes
Can anyone help identify this plant. I think that I got them in a job lot
last year from a magazine collection.
They have long white trumpets about 2 inches long and the whole plant is
about 2 foot high

http://www.btinternet.com/~paulsegy/

Campanula ?latifolia - white flowered variety (the species is blues)

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page:
Old 09-06-2003, 10:20 PM
Saffy

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
In article , Paul Segynowycz
writes
Can anyone help identify this plant. I think that I got them in a job lot
last year from a magazine collection.
They have long white trumpets about 2 inches long and the whole plant is
about 2 foot high

http://www.btinternet.com/~paulsegy/

Campanula ?latifolia - white flowered variety (the species is blues)

--
Kay Easton

I had absolutely no idea what it was - but it is lovely. I always think of
campanula as a low growing blue flower (although I know this is not always
the case) since I have campanula carpatica in my own garden.

Saffy.

Old 13-06-2003, 02:21 PM
Nick Evans

Try this,it may help?