Old 24-06-2003, 10:32 PM
bnd777

Default Anyone in Chichester ????

Know where MP Christopher Chope lives and what his garden is like ???????

He alone is responsible for blocking the final reading of the High Hedges
Bill in the commons on 20th June

One can only assume that he is an ardent Hedge Bully himself with towering
trees and hedges to be so hell bent on destroying months and months of woork
and negotiations that had promised at last to end the misery of those put
into the shadows by high hedges especially Leylandi

Old 25-06-2003, 06:09 AM
Alan Gould

In article , bnd777
writes
Know where MP Christopher Chope lives and what his garden is like ???????

He alone is responsible for blocking the final reading of the High Hedges
Bill in the commons on 20th June

One can only assume that he is an ardent Hedge Bully himself with towering
trees and hedges to be so hell bent on destroying months and months of woork
and negotiations that had promised at last to end the misery of those put
into the shadows by high hedges especially Leylandi

You could write to him at the House of Commons.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.
Old 25-06-2003, 07:33 AM
David Hill

As he is a barrister I wonder if he makes a lucrative income from "Hedge"
cases. If so did he declare an interest at the start of the debate?????????

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 25-06-2003, 06:20 PM
bnd777

Precisly
Whats worse is the Law Society have for last 5 years said the High Hedge
Issue needs a new law so Barristers should be the first to uphold this
Edward Leigh is Involved too and he is also a Barrister

I know one can write to them via the House of Commons however what we need
to know is where he lives so we can get a handle on the burke