Old 26-06-2003, 11:32 PM
Rocket

Default Need 4ft Conifers in Manchester

Kids set fire to my hedge and I need to replace some. Can only find little
plants for £2.50 but I want something that will fill the gap quickly. Most
nurseries are out of stock of larger plants.

--
Rocket. MCSA
===========

Old 27-06-2003, 12:08 AM
David Hill

"........... Kids set fire to my hedge and I need to replace some.

What the Kids???????????

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 27-06-2003, 06:34 PM
bnd777

Sadly this just shows how imflamable and dangerous Conifers are ........just
think of what would happen near a house

have seen 2 other hedges in this state down here recently too