Old 27-06-2003, 03:33 PM
Andy

Default Everlasting Daisy

I brought back a packet of seeds from Barbados a couple of years ago
of the most fantastic daisies. I grew them in a pot and they did very
well but once cut they just kind of froze and retained their colour
and shape and went papery (I still have some which look they were cut
this morning). I lost the packet but doing some research I think they
are Rhodanthe anthemoides, and if so does anyone know where I could
get the seeds from?

TIA

Andy.
Old 28-06-2003, 10:12 AM
David Hill

The only Rhodanthe I can find only grow to 35cm. How tall were yours?

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 28-06-2003, 02:08 PM
Andy

"David Hill" wrote in message ...
The only Rhodanthe I can find only grow to 35cm. How tall were yours?

Mine got to about two feet. The stems were very tough, almost like
wire and bluish-green in colour. They looked very untidy in the pot
until they flowered.

Andy.