Old 10-07-2003, 01:08 PM
Ray

Default Squash

Ok guys, i need your help. I am attempting to srow squash for the first
time. Plant is growing nicely,flowers etc. however it appears that the plant
wants to climb??? What this all about. Any other tips would be gratefully
recieved.

Old 10-07-2003, 01:32 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article , "Ray" writes:
| Ok guys, i need your help. I am attempting to srow squash for the first
| time. Plant is growing nicely,flowers etc. however it appears that the plant
| wants to climb??? What this all about. Any other tips would be gratefully
| recieved.

Yes, they are normally climbers. You can let it climb or let
it straggle; and you can pinch out tips to redirect it. Your
choice.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Are there virus resistant squash seeds? Virus killing my squash! goldtech Gardening 10 12-04-2013 01:16 PM
Butternut Squash Natalie United Kingdom 30 17-05-2003 10:44 AM
Squash growing Jayne Edible Gardening 6 10-05-2003 06:32 PM
Maclura pomifera (osage orange) dispersal (was squash dispersal) David Hershey Plant Science 0 26-04-2003 01:22 PM
squash dispersal Monique Reed Plant Science 0 26-04-2003 01:22 PM