Old 12-07-2003, 04:08 PM
Gavin

Default Does your Mcculloch210 strimmer stall if u release trigger?

Hi

I know a few people here bought one so i took the plunge.

I have one question.

When you release the trigger does your stimmer cut off?

Page 5 of the manual (instruction9) suggests you can release the trigger,
but when i do it stalls.

Is this the same for you?
TIA

Old 12-07-2003, 08:20 PM
The Q

"Gavin" wrote in message
Hi

I know a few people here bought one so i took the plunge.

I have one question.

When you release the trigger does your stimmer cut off?

Page 5 of the manual (instruction9) suggests you can release the trigger,
but when i do it stalls.

Is this the same for you?
TIA

No or more precisely, it only stalls if I've not warmed it up enough

before closing the choke. (use it on half choke until the engine is warm)

The Q