Old 13-07-2003, 01:20 PM
TXXT123

Default grabber rake

a few years ago we bought one of these,it has two curved plastic plates at the
end with a small handle on the shaft that opens and closes them,bit like a
squeezee mop,since then we have been unable to find any more,we would dearly
like a couple more does anyone know if there are any in thier locale or know
the whereabouts of who sells them in uk,many thx,btw is it us or are there
fewer swallows this year?
Old 13-07-2003, 11:15 PM
Liz

TXXT123 wrote in message
a few years ago we bought one of these,it has two curved plastic plates at

the
end with a small handle on the shaft that opens and closes them,bit like a
squeezee mop,since then we have been unable to find any more,we would

dearly
like a couple more does anyone know if there are any in thier locale or

know
the whereabouts of who sells them in uk,many thx,btw is it us or are there
fewer swallows this year?

Not a clue on rakes, but Herts seems swallow-rich this year.

Liz

Old 09-10-2003, 05:37 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally posted by Liz

Dear TXXT123, I think the rake you have is a "Wombat" or a "Pick-Up Rake" both manufactured by "Choice Products Inc." in the USA www.choiceproducts.com

The best pick up rake you can get is the EZ-PIKUP RAKE from Canada Rake, http://www.canadarake.com which has a industry standard rake head with a sliding grip and articulating pickup mechanism. They will ship you a rake from their site in Canada if you ask for one but the shipping costs may be too high.
Old 09-10-2003, 11:22 AM
TXXT123

many thanks for the help
Old 09-10-2003, 06:04 PM
W. D. Watts

"TXXT123" wrote in message
many thanks for the help

See also
http://www.jparkers.co.uk/telegraph/...ory.standard&c
ategory_id=164&page=2

Old 19-09-2005, 08:25 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by W. D. Watts
I have purchased a great rake from

www.onlineturf.co.uk

To rake or not to rake (leaves) Another John United Kingdom 8 09-11-2012 01:21 PM
power rake vs. manual rake Eigenvector Gardening 5 05-09-2007 03:45 PM
WTB: Rake for 3-point farm tractor - (small Rock/Landscape Rake) Gene Texas 0 26-05-2005 04:43 PM
grabber rake BRAMSCAPE United Kingdom 1 12-01-2005 05:07 PM
Which lawn rake? Newbie Gardener United Kingdom 3 08-10-2003 03:43 AM